Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India

19 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
HI all, I would like to get some insight about this institute called Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India at Ahmedabad.Can some one tell about how good this institute is , their course and the oppurtunity over there. Their last date ...
Page 1 of 2

Guys, I'm going through some queries about PGDM DS (Development Studies) at EDI and would like more information about the course per se. Can anyone please help me with this? It seems to be a new course and I'd like to know what are prospects of DS in future?

Aspiring entrepreneur, currently pursuing bachelors in management.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys!!

Could you please brief me a little more about EDI, how is it different from other institutes who teaches PGDM course?

I want to apply for the year 2014-2016.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi please explain more about EDI. At what percentile do we get admission?
How is the college life?
What is the status of industry exposure?
What is the advantage of doing an PGDM-BE from EDI and then starting a venture over normal MBA degree?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi anyone here who has done PGDM-BE from EDI? If yes could please send me a PM. Also is this equivalent to a MBA or a PGDM from other Indian B-Schools?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

How to apply for Enterpreneurship Development Institute, Ahmedabad.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,,

It is the best institute in india for you if you want to be entrepreneur in future.
gr8 infra, learning facilities, faculty members every.

visit its website,
its gr8 institute for learning.:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am an applicant for edi. i want to know that on which address should i send the application form

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, please go through the this thread.... you will find many post regarding EDI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , am also shortlisted for the interview on 22nd. Ihave decided to go and find out.Well as far as i know about this , this is for who dare to go out and start a new venture. Those who dream of fat pay packages , sorry this is not the place. But i have that instinct or get a fire in the belly when u see or hear the word entrepreneurship. then you can try it here..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys , i have been shortlisted for the GD/PI process of EDI Ahmedabad ..... the GD/PI process is scheduled on 21st and 22nd May...... and i have my final year project on 23rd May ....... so puys plzz give me some input on EDI ..... so that i can take a decision whether or not to attend the GD/PI process.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...