enquiry about FOSTIIMA

99 Posts  ·  101 Users
About this group
can anybody guide me about FOSTIIMA Business school.
Page 1 of 10

FOSTIIMA is the best Business School in delhi ncr providing world class facilities to the students 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Just dont trust Fostiima if they ask you to submit the registration fee and tell you that they will refund it if you will not join the college.. they haven't refunded 15k i.e the registration fee of many students and said that it was replenished in taking interview and test of the student. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any body tell me fostiima give distance degree in campus

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
cooolguy1447
@cooolguy1447  ·  0 karma

No ,dey giv degree affiliated frm Pondicherry

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raghus_singh
@raghus_singh  ·  0 karma

they give pgdm regular nmba form annamalai university

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my process is clear to be in fostiima but i have a huge confusion should i go for it or not... 

i hv clrd my exam n interview both just left is to get the admission...

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
vermarajat1991
@vermarajat1991  ·  3 karma

or where u applied in delhi or in mumbai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
cooolguy1447
@cooolguy1447  ·  0 karma

Don't go ,,u vl b nt nly wasting ur time bt also money

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I Have applied for admission in Fostiima business school but I am really very confused about the Mumbai one, I mean it does not look like a b-school.

Even the prospectus does not include any information about Mumbai branch (faculty, placements, etc) 

The Delhi one is good and they have great faculties and even placements are good over there but no one knows anything about fostiima mumbai their faculties and all, I think there is lack of information in prospectus and they should have focused on it. When you check there prospectus you won't find much of info about fostiima mumbai, how can anyone judge about it?????

2 likes1 comment
vikkyrawal80
@vikkyrawal80  ·  2 karma

and one more thing some say fostiima business school is affiliated to Pondicherry university which only provides distance learning

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please some 1 light on fostima mba degree..

1 comment
neha.nigam
@neha.nigam  ·  0 karma

FOSTIIMA MBA degree is affiliated to Pondicherry University which is AICTE and UGC approved. Recently, Supreme court has issued an order that AICTE is not required to obtain permission and run MBA courses by private institutions since it does not fall under the definition of technical education. The SC had also said AICTE's role vis-a-vis universities was "only advisory, recommendatory and one of providing guidance and has no authority empowering it to issue or enforce any sanctions by itself". Instead, the apex court had said regulatory function was with UGC or the university. FOSTIIMA also gives PGPM certification which is equivalent to MBA.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All,

I am willing to take admission in Fostiima Mumbai branch. However i am quiet confused since the institute is not Aicte approved. Also want to know if the placement opportunities are equally good for Mumbai location also or not.

In few previous posts i read that the MBA course from this institute is just like distance MBA. Is it true? I was shocked to read those comments.

Awaiting your comments.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
nikhilrocks58
@nikhilrocks58  ·  0 karma

if u hav bettr optns, go with them....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Frenzy2682
@Frenzy2682  ·  0 karma

Ohh alright, thanks for the help. Will def check few more insti's and then take the final call.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i want to take admission in fostiima delhi, is it good choice to get in fostiima, what about its degree and placements i want to do mba finance as major and ib as minor....pls help and also suggest good mba college with better roi...i got 87.47%ile in mat feb13....
thank u

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

friends i did go thr n i find that studies r nice ..n infra is so so
no xtra curiculr activities
but yes placemnts r gud ..its roi is betr thn any othr clg in delhi

the only thng creates coonfusion in my mind is degree... they r giving

one student was sayng tht if got placed once thn no 1 wil ask about ur degree

bt i want to know...distance learning wud ? b valid for offline placements?

1 comment
neha.nigam
@neha.nigam  ·  0 karma

FOSTIIMA is affiliated to PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY which is AICTE and UGC approved. Recently, Supreme Court Has issued an order that AICTE approval is not required to run the MBA colleges as it does not fall under the definition of technical education.The SC had also said AICTE's role vis-a-vis universities was "only advisory, recommendatory and one of providing guidance and has no authority empowering it to issue or enforce any sanctions by itself". Instead, the apex court had said regulatory function was with UGC or the university. Distance learning is valid for offline placement as well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

distance laerning? degree wud b enough after speding 2 precious years

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...