Engineers as management trainees!!!!

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi, I am an IT engineer from a reputed college in mumbai. I have heard that some companies do hire engineers as management trainees. Is this true?. If yes,what profile do these companies offer after the completion of training? And are we...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am an IT engineer from a reputed college in mumbai. I have heard that some companies do hire engineers as management trainees.

Is this true?. If yes,what profile do these companies offer after the completion of training? And are we required to do an MBA after we finish this training programme.

Please if any one can help me out on this situation

Yes, some companies offer such roles but not to all, but specifically to some people from reputed colleges like IIT's and NIT's. After the training they would take up roles like Assistant Manager etc.., (purely depends on the company). I have heard of some people who have taken such roles in L&T.;

I do not see why you have to worry about this, since most people would like to lap up such offers as this is not a regular IT kind of profile, and also it helps if you plan for an MBA at a later point of time. So you should only feel happy about it ! My personal opinion.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,

I am an IT engineer from a reputed college in mumbai. I have heard that some companies do hire engineers as management trainees.

Is this true?. If yes,what profile do these companies offer after the completion of training? And are we required to do an MBA after we finish this training programme.

yes..many PSUs hire engineers as management trainee and doing MBA is your choice......they don't force u to do it.

Hi,