empi or IILM?

7 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
hi i am pankaj i just wanna knw..which one is better at the moment for MBA in Delhi/NCR.. *EMPI* or *IILM, Gurgaon*??
Page 1 of 1
Stifler.... Definitely EMPI.... Year Back I Had The Same Query....
EMPI is Approved By AIU(All India University), this means that the PGDM degree you get is Equivalent to MBA degree and you can do your Doctorate/Further Studies after PGDM from EMPI. Whereas IILM has no such approvals, they just provide simple PGDM degree....

And also EMPI is far better than IILM.... Any further Query send me a Private Message....

Now who should i beleive out of u 2??
both are Expert Pagal..
pls give a clear Picture..settle ur disputes quick..i have my interview on 14th..
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Now who should i beleive out of u 2??
both are Expert Pagal..
pls give a clear Picture..settle ur disputes quick..i have my interview on 14th..

hi i am pankaj
i just wanna knw..which one is better at the moment for MBA in Delhi/NCR..
EMPI or IILM, Gurgaon??

IILM gurgaon is good than EMPI no doubt in that....
ROI is also good in IILM and for quality education they reduced no of seats to 250 ...hope every student get placed in good company
hey.! i recieved a call from both colleges(MAT score).. but both say they dont provide MBA degree. its PGDM.
so u too wanna opt for MBA or can settle for anything in either colleges?

Stifler.... Definitely EMPI.... Year Back I Had The Same Query....
EMPI is Approved By AIU(All India University), this means that the PGDM degree you get is Equivalent to MBA degree and you can do your Doctorate/Further Studies after PGDM from EMPI. Whereas IILM has no such approvals, they just provide simple PGDM degree....

And also EMPI is far better than IILM.... Any further Query send me a Private Message....

hey.! i recieved a call from both colleges(MAT score).. but both say they dont provide MBA degree. its PGDM.
so u too wanna opt for MBA or can settle for anything in either colleges?

hi even i too wanna know out of empi n IILM,greater noida which one to choose

hi i am pankaj
i just wanna knw..which one is better at the moment for MBA in Delhi/NCR..
EMPI or IILM, Gurgaon??