EMBA or MBA

2 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Dear All I heard that the site is very good for career guidance .I am having 4 & half years of professional experience in construction industry. But I want to do MBA from a reputed college .Also feel that I need to prepare lot for EXAMS . ...
Page 1 of 1

I am currently working in a marketing firm in Australia, a few of my colleagues have done their EMBA from S P Jain and they seem to enjoy the program quite a lot. The college also offers another program called as a GMBA. I am confused as to which course do I opt for. Should I leave my job and go for GMBA or should i choose the part time EMBA course. Please give me your opinions. Thanks! Also please recommend other colleges as well.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
jinesh1995
@jinesh1995  ·  0 karma

There are many other colleges which offer an EMBA.. Don't just restrict yourself to one college. Look into other options as well and choose a course which is best suited for your interest.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
arushi4321
@arushi4321  ·  0 karma

Thank you so much for all the suggestions!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All

I heard that the site is very good for career guidance .

I am having 4 & half years of professional experience in construction industry.

But I want to do MBA from a reputed college .Also feel that I need to prepare lot for EXAMS .

I m planning to resign from my job & go for preparation of CAT 2013.& other exams.

please Please guide me what to do .....

Please

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...