EMBA in Cass or HULT Dubai

1 Post  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hey Guys .. I am new to Pagalguy ... I found this is a most impressive site that I have found for MBA queries.. I am basically from India and has got 6 years experience in IT. Currently I am working in Dubai for last one year. I am planning ...
Page 1 of 1

Hey Guys .. I am new to Pagalguy ... I found this is a most impressive site that I have found for MBA queries..

I am basically from India and has got 6 years experience in IT. Currently I am working in Dubai for last one year. I am planning to do MBA and I may not be able to do a full time MBA due to my current situation. So I am opting for an EMBA and found two decent Universities here ( as per my knowledge and research) as both of them stand in top 100 colleges in the world ( FT and Economist )

1 Cass

2 Hult

Both of these MBAs last for 2 years in Part-time and they seem to be good. Now I need your suggestions in choosing one of the schools or any other options that you may find good for me. Reasons that made me to choose these schools are Cass is 4 days study block for every month Thu-Sun for 24 months. Hult has got the similar option and they have another good option, 3 evening per week between 7 pm to 10.30 pm for 3 weeks for a month for 24 months.

Could some one help me out which one is good or do you suggest me to avoid EMBA?. I am yet to take the GMAT, but for EMBA both universities are saying that GMAT is not necessary as of now to apply for the program.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...