EMBA for IT professionals

26 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
I have tried to get some information on prospects of doing EMBA in top schools from IT middle management background but 'executive mba related queries' is so busy and has wider topics being discussed. This thread is for those who want to discuss o...
Page 1 of 3

I am a project manager working with a digital agency for about 13 years. Is it worth doing EMBA for project manager ?.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , 

I am 2 years IT experince person. Is EMBA from iit delhi 3 years course anygood???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it better to study an MBA now or wait a couple of years and do an EMBA? 

1 comment
davisgeorge00
@davisgeorge00  ·  4 karma

NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) offers online MBA training programs for the duration of one year and two years including one year EMBA training. These training programs are ideal for working professionals. Visit the official NIBM website for more.   

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are some ways to evaluate and decide between doing an MBA and staying with a startup?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am pursuing a MBA degree with a major in MARKETING.What are some additional/part time courses that can help me stand out from the rest of the crowd? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How do I go about pursuing a full-time, one-year Executive MBA?

1 comment
Niveditha_IPL
@Niveditha_IPL  ·  5 karma

@ArijitCAT Start by thinking about what your career goals are. Do you want to continue climbing the corporate ladder or go the entrepreneurship way? With your distribution business it sounds like your leaning towards becoming an entrepreneur leanings. In either case, you may have noticed that go further you will need the right set of competencies and frameworks to be a leader.There are plenty of full-time general purpose MBA options available. Do go over the information about the Executive MBA from the Institute of Product Leadership (@Institute_IPL) - an 18-month alternative weekend EMBA that has accelerated the careers of several alumni. Many have gone on to become entrepreneurs or CxO-level product leaders as well. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there a difference between an MBA and an EMBA in terms of value on the market place? 

1 comment
Niveditha_IPL

An executive MBA has a course curriculum designed as per the latest business standards and industry trends, therefore the knowledge and skills acquired post an EMBA adds more value to the market place than a traditional MBA would do. An executive MBA has a course curriculum designed as per the latest business standards and industry trends, therefore the knowledge and skills acquired post an EMBA adds more value to the market place than a traditional MBA would do. You may want to check out the courses offered by The Institute of Product Leadership (@Institute_IPL) for their industry best EMBA programs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How an MBA student can start a career in Data science (Business Intelligence)?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What type of jobs will an MBA graduate be offered in campus placements? 

1 comment
Niveditha_IPL

@Sureshram The kind of jobs that you may land yourself in depends on the specialization and the companies that come for campus placements. Typically, a finance specialization may land you in a bank job, a HR specialization may land you in a typical HR role in any services/product company etc. On the other hand, the jobs may not necessarily be fixed to your specialization. If you are upto it, you may also find yourself placed in a job you really like, even if it does not match your specialization.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How do I go about pursuing a full-time, one-year Executive MBA?

1 comment
Niveditha_IPL

@Prabha002 Start by thinking about what your career goals are. Do you want to continue climbing the corporate ladder or go the entrepreneurship way? With your distribution business it sounds like your leaning towards becoming an entrepreneur leanings. In either case, you may have noticed that go further you will need the right set of competencies and frameworks to be a leader.There are plenty of full-time general purpose MBA options available. Do go over the information about the Executive MBA from the Institute of Product Leadership (@Institute_IPL) - an 18-month alternative weekend EMBA that has accelerated the careers of several alumni. Many have gone on to become entrepreneurs or CxO-level product leaders as well. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...