ELECTRICAL PSU'S GUIDELINE..

47 Posts  ·  81 Users
About this group
THIS thread is for all electrical candidates preparing for PSU'S ... help each other and make pagalguy proud.... :grin:
Page 1 of 5

Is it true that there are people who have been dropping for 3-4 years for IES/PSU preparation ??

Who will be the Kalki Aavtaar ?
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii puyss....May i know the what is the descent rank (OC) to get into psus.......i'm from electrical and electronics engineering

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hiii puyss......i'm electrical graduate planning to write GATE 2015......this is first time i'm writing GATE....can anyone suggest me which online course is better where i can have online videos covering GATE syllabus and also practice tests.....waiting for ur rply puyss

1 like1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why is a centrifugal switch used in a single phase induction motor?

To protect the motor from overloading
To improve the starting performance of the motor
To cut off the starting winding at an appropriate instance
To cut in the capacitor during running conditions
24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guyz...so many exams approaching!! lets make a joint effort and rock on!!!

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whn will de Key & the Question paper be uploaded to the site if i have concerns towards the key how can i raise dem plz let me now i am frm electrical my paper had few mistakes also !! dont know dese people how computed the thngs :(

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys plz tell me whether der is any scope for barc call letter for 606(gate score) last year it was 574 awaiting for response im frm electrical

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where are VCBs, OCBs, ACBs used and why ?

like ACBs are used in panel main incomers, VCBs at transformer outgoings etc....

Nobody cools better
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ceiling fans rotate anticlockwise while table fans clockwise why?😠

Nobody cools better
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys...Exams are in a queue SAIL,BARC,SSC JE, and the least competitive yearly exam ESE...😁
So lets find some time to post atleast few question(the most analysed one) on daily basis...
"I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow up as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am" lookround😁 Thanks.

wait a little...I'll provide an Autograph :) :D
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...