Election Trivia and Discussions

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Election 2009, the biggest extravaganza of year( surpassing IPL) is around the corner.Since I dont find any proper Election Thread in Pagal Guy, so why not lemme start one. It targets every thin about election whether it is facts, ironies, discuss...
Page 1 of 1
Shoe Stopper!!

We Indians!! We dont market ourselves properly!! Shoe throwing was our national sport since ages!! World has caught up late!! Use of shoes has been redifined with one historic moment by one Mr Al-Zaidi who gave a good-bye kiss in a novel way. Shoes were never the same. Since then it was religiously followed all over the world and finally it reached to where it belong. I have a sense of deja vu about this. I just wondered all along who would be the lucky first. I am waiting patiently for this to happen and finally it did. The This is it moment has arrived. Leaders too arent complaining. Its always better than bombs and bullets. If you are following the shoes thrown across the world there is one thing in commonyou know what?? All the shoes missed thier targets. Bush has set this benchmark and other leaders are forced to cope up!! I doubt if this was coincidental or intentional. May be they need silicon chips embedded to hit the targets. Corporate sponsorship is just around the corner and guys let me tell you that its just matter of time before you see brand endorsement. You will see designer, light wieght, easy to handle, ergonomic shoes. You have monetary benifits too if you strike(even if you miss it) the right person at the right time,(I am damn serious, Al-Zaidi was offered a new bride, Car etc etc, Akali dal gave 2 lakh rupees). And if its election time you can escape punishment toowhat a luck
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Election 2009, the biggest extravaganza of year( surpassing IPL) is around the corner.Since I dont find any proper Election Thread in Pagal Guy, so why not lemme start one. It targets every thin about election whether it is facts, ironies, discussions, ideas ,views etc

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.