EIILM University, Sikkim

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
EIILM University, Sikkim cannot give degrees outside Sikkim state, confirmed by UGC and AICTE under Right To Information Act. Still, various institutes around the country are running different graduation and post graduation courses under the name ...
Page 1 of 1

i want to take admission at eiilm b.school please suggest me this one is good or not.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@bikks said:
Well, you are right, I would like to add two more names in the Times of India, I read that CBI has initiated an enquiry against PTU (Panjab Technical University) and SMU (Sikkim Manipal University) for the same reasons. But EIILM, Kolkata is different. It is the mother campus. As a result, Nationalised banks have come for requirement both in 2011 and 2012. As an ex-student of EIILM, Kolkata, myself and being a successful entrepreneur. I €™m proud that in the non IIM category, it has been the No.1 institute in Kolkata since the last 6 years. Its placement (174 companies in 2011 and 155 in 2012) places it way above others. Its faculty is just awesome. I think u should not paint everyone with the same brush.

bhai its good, and i understood that your entrepreneur avenue is EIILM itself
" Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push. " -Joker
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Well, you are right, I would like to add two more names in the Times of India, I read that CBI has initiated an enquiry against PTU (Panjab Technical University) and SMU (Sikkim Manipal University) for the same reasons. But EIILM, Kolkata is different. It is the mother campus. As a result, Nationalised banks have come for requirement both in 2011 and 2012. As an ex-student of EIILM, Kolkata, myself and being a successful entrepreneur. I €™m proud that in the non IIM category, it has been the No.1 institute in Kolkata since the last 6 years. Its placement (174 companies in 2011 and 155 in 2012) places it way above others. Its faculty is just awesome. I think u should not paint everyone with the same brush.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Institutes show various affiliation certifications on their websites favoring EIILM and LURE students. File an RTI and you would know the TRUTH yourself. Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EIILM University, Sikkim cannot give degrees outside Sikkim state, confirmed by UGC and AICTE under Right To Information Act. Still, various institutes around the country are running different graduation and post graduation courses under the name of EIILM, Sikkim in other states which is definitely TOTALLY INVALID and NULL. Those who have taken admission in states other than Sikkim, their degrees are just NOT valid. Students please do not fall prey to such scams. One can see, still students are joining EIILM Sikkim residing in states other than Sikkim. Your degree would take you NOWHERE. You CANNOT get government jobs on the basis of your degree from EIILM, Sikkim. I thought of making students AWARE of this who inadvertently either took or planning to take admissions in EIILM, Sikkim in states other than Sikkim. Regards guys. Comments are welcome

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...