EESL RECRUITMENT 2019

313 Posts  ·  4,914 Users
About this group

All discussion about advt, eligibility, written exam, interviews, results for all posts of EESL Recruitment 2019

Page 1 of 32

@pakku, Today is 12 th.pl send the survey data.

1 like9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
pakku1
@pakku1  ·  0 karma

Okay @Madhumahi wait I wil send after masturbate

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pakku1
@pakku1  ·  0 karma

Will u do this for me.. @Madhumahi ( masturbate my pennis)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
1 like

Now I understood one thing it is better to wait and watch. On my name some one is putting wrong messages in TWITTER Let me clarify I am not that person. Amit this is especially for u.

PL CLARIFY IAM PARLIE G NOT PARLIAN G. I ATE ONLY PARLIE BISCUITS 🍪 . IAM NOT THE OWNER OF ANY CAR COMPANY.

3 likes

Bhai paise refund ka kisi ko kuch bi aya ??

vikas
1 like1 comment
Grahadish
@Grahadish  ·  0 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Now I understood one thing it is better to wait and watch. On my name some one is putting wrong messages in telegram. Let me clarify I am not that person. Amit this is especially for u.

1 like1 comment
amit3293
@amit3293  ·  10 karma

Ok mahi bhai, i trust you, but some people are playing on telegram channel, so that's why I have deleted that channel

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hi guys,Few people are saying they called to recruitment desk like @Devuluvsuall and they said few things regarding the next process.Few things he mentioned was fake like " ONLY AE posts may be holded because of litigation" .I am saying this with proof because in Delhi HC website judgements section it was mentioned.Actually the case is about regularisation of contract employees for all positions ,but this case is "disposed off" means rejected on 12/10/2020.i have attached the judgement link.But on 16th they again appealed and stay cleared for exam. so @Devuluvsuall pls dont spread fake news,tell genuine one,not your own story

5 likes2 comments
Manu0024
@Manu0024  ·  2 karma

Then what do you think??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manu0024
@Manu0024  ·  2 karma

Expected date of result declaration?? Or don't u think that the whole process of recruitment will get cancelled?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Bhai log some @Devuluvsuall is abusing me for posting genuine info and also trying to spread rumours. Please ignore him on eeslpagalguy page. Also You all can check my info by calling the no.

2 likes

have called eesl contact no. 011 45801260 and they rerouted me to recruitment helpdesk. ONE info I want to share which was told by them, you can also confirm these info by calling. 1. Result will be out by JAN 8 2021

4 likes2 comments
Sneha_k432
@Sneha_k432  ·  8 karma

And the second info?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Gyan99
@Gyan99  ·  0 karma

what's the 2nd info??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Examguy@unknowneasy, Pl share the responses as it will be useful to everyone. Pl year. I am slowly going to depression, Pl help me

2 comments
Madhumahi
@Madhumahi  ·  10 karma

U have collected the data and it is ur responsibility to share. Pl do it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
unknowneasy
@unknowneasy  ·  1 karma

i m not the owner

Like  ·  Reply  ·