RBI Grade B materials/mocks discussion.

196 Posts  ·  1,235 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B 2019 and Get all the details about Reserve Bank India Recruitment, Syllabus, Notification,  Online Application, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Mock Test, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Preparation, Previous Paper, Result, Salary and much more.

● Last date of Application –  11th October 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase II Exam – 1st December 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

RBI Group B 2019 Notification Released on Official website – rbi.org.in

Other Important Articles of RBI Grade B:

RBI Grade B 2019 Notification Published on rbi.org.in

RBI Grade B Preparation Tips for Phase 1 & 2

To keep track of latest discussions on RBI Grade B, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

RBI Grade B 2019 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility

RBI Grade B 2019 Preparation

Page 1 of 20

ESI + Finance & Management materials of edutap 2019 course avilable. It contains video lectures + summary sheet pdfs Economic survey mcq, government scheme pdf, monthly magazine of esi + FM ( may 2019 onwards) +fastrak monthly video lectures of current affairs included. Its downloadable, not an online sharing type. Cost is (300 ESI+300 finance + 200 Management) different folders of ESI+Finance+Management are there. If you need them separately, you can opt for it. google drive access will be given first then you pay. 

if intrested telegram @sanj221192 or mail materials.221192@gmil.com

price negotiable

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello.. RBI grade B Phase 2 complete course access. Sharing access Rbi Grade B complete video course for phase 2 of Edtp.. Cost will be 700/- You will get all the updated phase 2 material with videos and online + offline material. Phase 2 mock tests for each subject. Related Govt schemes and related reports.. All updated current affairs. If interested.. You can mail me your contact details nd whtsap no. on... gupta94.sumit@gmail.com

1 comment
SumitGupta94
@SumitGupta94  ·  44 karma

gupta94.sumit@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested to get susheel ragade sir enlight education RBI grade B integrated course at very low price for phase 2 please ping me 8436634209

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,

I appeared for in interview in RBI Grade B 2018.

Facing the difficulties in the finance section last year, I have tried to make a consolidated course where I have discussed thing in laymen language.

Here is the link-  https://unacademy.com/course/crash-course-on-finance-rbi-grade-b-2019/DC9RQW5X 

Post 60798076313330
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + FM+ English + Budget  interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2019 Notes  Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format.. in 400 or So. 

Edutap Login Course lowest Cost and Anuj Jindal also i have

With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam.With Phase 1 G.A with Current  Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts  Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on aks7430032@gmail.com // Telegram Id - @rshub0504

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Economic Slowdown In India In 2019 (Essay)

In any geographical area, Economic Slowdown is a situation in which economic activities go down. This situation can also be called ‘Economic Recession’; people’s spending capacity goes down in this situation. It may be cyclic or occur after some particular set-back in the economy.

Many a time India has witnessed economic slowdown since Independence. India’s wars with China and Pakistan twice, two major droughts and then giving large subsidies to the poverty-stricken people could never push India into the league of the fast-growing econom........... http://www.bankwhizz.com/capsules?c=IBPS-PO-2019-Descriptive-Paper&s=Essay 

Post 60792807786931
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + FM+ English + Budget  interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2019 Notes  Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format.. in 400 or So. With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam.With Phase 1 G.A with Current  Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts  Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on aks7430032@gmail.com // Telegram Id - @rshub0504

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ESI + Finance & Management materials of edutap 2019 course avilable. It contains video lectures + summary sheet pdfs Economic survey mcq, government scheme pdf, monthly magazine of esi + FM ( may 2019 onwards) +fastrak monthly video lectures of current affairs included. Its downloadable, not an online sharing type. Cost is (300 ESI+300 finance + 200 Management) different folders of ESI+Finance+Management are there. If you need them separately, you can opt for it. google drive access will be given first then you pay. If interested telegram @sanj221192 Or mail materials.221192@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Importance of BRICS for India
  • Geo-Politics: Global geopolitics today represents the case of a tug of war and India finds itself in the middle of it. This has made difficult for India to carve a middle path for balancing its strategic interests between the U.S and the Russia-China axis.
    Therefore, BRICS platform provides an opportunity for India to balance Russia-China axis.
  • Global Economic Order: BRICS countries shared a common objective of reforming the international financial and monetary system, with a strong desire to build a more just, and balanced international order
    To this end, BRICS community plays an important role in the G20, in shaping global economic policies and promoting financial stability.
  • Voice of Developing Nations: As the western countries are raising challenges on issues ranging from World Trade Organisation to climate change, the developing countries are crippling under the onslaught of these policies.
    In recent period, BRICS has emerged as the voice of developing countries, or the global south and playing a significant role in protecting the rights of developing countries.
  • Terrorism: BRICS also provides a platform for India to galvanize its efforts against terrorism and has worked within the grouping to take a strong stand against terrorism and bring about focused consultations on specific aspects relating to terrorism.
  • Global Grouping: India is actively pursuing its membership for United Nation Security Council (UNSC) and Nuclear Supplier Group (NSG).
    China forms the major roadblock in pursuing such goals. Therefore, BRICS provides an opportunity to actively engage with China and resolve the mutual disputes. It also helps in garnering support of other partner countries.

• www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main
JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello.. RBI grade B Phase 2 complete course access. Sharing access Rbi Grade B complete video course for phase 2 of Edtp.. Cost will be 700/- You will get all the updated phase 2 material with videos and online + offline material. Phase 2 mock tests for each subject. Related Govt schemes and related reports.. All updated current affairs. If interested.. You can mail me your contact details nd whtsap no. on... gupta94.sumit@gmail.com

1 like1 comment
SumitGupta94
@SumitGupta94  ·  44 karma

gupta94.sumit@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...