RBI Grade B materials/mocks discussion.

129 Posts  ·  1,025 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B 2019 and Get all the details about RBI Grade B Exam, Syllabus, Notification, Recruitment and much more.

RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 Notification –

You will find information related to RBI Grade B Exam 2019, Online Application, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Mock Test, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Preparation, Previous Paper, Result, Salary.

Other Important Articles of RBI Grade B:

RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019-Latest Update

RBI Grade B Preparation Tips for Phase 1 & 2

To keep track of latest discussions on RBI Grade B, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

RBI Grade B 2019 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility

RBI Grade B 2019 Preparation

Page 1 of 13

RBI Grade B 2019 Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + FM+ English + Budget interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2019 Notes Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format. With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam .With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details and Telegram Details on abk7077.t@gmail.com 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EXCLUSIVE ONLINE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM FOR RBI GRADE B 2019. FOR MORE DETAILS AND SAMPLES VISIT --  https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir/  

https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 ( G.A Section + ESI + FM+ English + Budget  interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Phase 1 (English+  Reasoning +Quant Section) Video is Available. And also Sebi 2019 Notes  CompleteNotes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format  (Printable).....With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam .With Phase  1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with   ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with  Contact Details on aks7430032@gmail.com 

Kumar
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello.. Nabard grade A and B +RBI grade b+ sebi grade A.. Complete edutp course for 2019 phase 1 & 2.. Sharing in 1700/- Nabard course valid till 31 october and RBI and Sebi valid till 31 dec...(may be extended) Nabard grade A&B course can be useful for NABARD development assistant mains exam GA part. If interested you can mail me on... satyam070194@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b..for serious aspirants only.. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + FM+ English + Budget interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2019 Notes Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format. With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam .With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details and Telegram Details on abk7077.t@gmail.com 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMPORTANT FOR RBI GR B EXAM 2019

The Reserve Bank of India mandatory for banks to link all new floating-rate loans for housing, auto and MSMEs to an external benchmark like repo from October 1. Industry and retail borrowers complaining that banks do not pass on the entire RBI's policy rate (repo rate).The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) observed that due to various reasons, the transmission of policy rate changes to the lending rate of banks under the current marginal cost of funds based lending rate (MCLR) framework hThe banks to link all new floating rate personal or retail loans and floating rate loans to MSMEs (micro, small and medium enterprises) toan external benchmark effective October 1, 2019.The Reserve Bank already reduced the repo or short-term lending rate by 110 basis points, but the banks have reportedly passed on only up to 40 bps to borrowers. The external benchmarks to which the banks will be required to link their lending rates, could be repo, 3-month or 6-month treasury bill yield or any other benchmark published by theFinancial Benchmarks India Private Ltd (FBIL). The banks have also been asked to reset the interest rate under the external benchmark at least once every three months.The circular further said while the banks are free to decide the spread over the external benchmark, the credit risk premium may undergo change only when borrower's credit assessment undergoes a substantial change.The other components of spread including operating cost could be altered once in three years. The decision of the RBI assumes significance amid the clamour for reducing borrowing cost to push consumer demand, which is one of the major reasons for the slowdown in the economy. High-frequency indicators like a significant drop in auto sales and other consumer non-durable are pointing towards demand slowdown.The government announced a slew of measures like liquidity support to the NBFC sector to further push credit disbursal.The RBI had earlier asked the banks to link the rates to external benchmark from April 1, but it was deferred as the lenders wanted more time.The State Bank of India become the first bank to link its certain loans to the repo. Later, a host of other banks too started linking their loan products to the repo or other external benchmarks. In August 2017, the RBI constituted an Internal Study Group (ISG) to examine the working of the MCLR system that was put in place in April 2016. The ISG had recommended the move over to an external benchmark based lending rate system.

MORE FREE BANKING UPDATES AT :-

https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir/ 

Join For Updates -- https://bit.ly/30C3gWe
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Edutap Finance video lectures for RBI Grade B 2019. All the videos are in offline mode and downloadable through Gdrive Link. 6 GB worth lectures. 300 rs. per share. intrested people reply.

Post 54539482834929
1 comment
girigiri458
@girigiri458  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...