RBI Grade B materials/mocks discussion.

To discuss particularly about RBI Grade B

37 Posts  ·  537 Users
Page 1 of 3
  PROMPT CORRECTIVE ACTIONS What and Why? In the recent past, most of us came across the news that some PSBs are under the PCA, RBI’s scanner. What does PCA mean, what are the considerations to be taken into account for declaring a bank under PCA,...
Read more...

JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
  •  
Write a comment...

anyone preparing for RBI GRADE B 2019...can purchase Anuj jndl's complete crash course both for phase 1 and 2..includes pdfs+mocks+videos..all for just Rs.1000...if interested whatsap me on 999 0 931336   

•  
Write a comment...

i m buying rbi phase 2 material  within 3 days .....anyone interested to share ..pls comment...

•  
Load more comments 2 of 6
Abhi46698
@Abhi46698 @Abhi46698  ·  6 days ago

But are you sure that we can share the access... and the account won't be blocked...??

•  
Abhi46698

if interested.. please text me directly on 6360653753... simple text... because i do not use pagalguy regularly..

•  
Write a comment...

Searching 1-2 serious aspirants to take RBI, Sebi and Nabard course together. If anyone seriously interested do contact. Thanks.

Want to crack this time at any cost
  •  
Abhi46698

I am interested..in sharing the course... if you want.. please text me directly on 6360653753... we can discuss further...

•  
Write a comment...

I have anuj jindal's rbi grade b (FM+ revision module of ESI) videos,mocks, ppts material, test series at 1000 rs

interested people can message me.

Load more comments 2 of 9
meliodas_demon
@meliodas_demon @meliodas_demon  ·  4 days ago

yes i m interested. msg me amankhurana069@gmail.com

•  
shreejith_n
@shreejith_n @shreejith_n  ·  3 days ago

im interested. please msg me at shreejith_n@yahoo.com

•  
Write a comment...

Hi I need a scribe in Pune.. for Ibps PO mains.. off course it's not free.. I m going to pay!! Pliz let me know if anyone interested to become a scribe

•  
Write a comment...
  Hello guys , I cleared rbi gr b  mains and will be appearing for interview ,i have edu-tap account which is  no longer useful to me as i have downloaded all pdfs and videos through screen recorder . Course is valid till 30 dec ..so any serious c...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 3
myiasprepration
@myiasprepration @myiasprepration  ·  2 months ago

@Rohitraj123 Did you completely relied on edu tap's material to clear RBI Grade B 2018 Phase 2 exam? Please reply.

AbhiGopi
@AbhiGopi @AbhiGopi  ·  21 days ago

how you were able to download the pdfs (CONCEPT NOTES+WORKSHEETS) , PLEASE HELP.

•  
Write a comment...

World Bank’s Human Capital Index

http://www.theroughpaper.com/roughpaper/post?id=382

A Mile closer to the Milestone
  •  
Write a comment...

Posting links, un-related to the topic or discussion, in comments and posts is considered spamming. This is strictly not allowed on PaGaLGuY. If you continue posting such links, you will be permanently banned and your content will be removed from the site.

I am planning to give RBI Grade B 2019 can you guys suggest me the study material and study plans?

Load more comments 2 of 6
Amit232
@Amit232 @Amit232  ·  2 months ago

M ready to share anyone interested watsapp me 8411993376

•  
laxman_lucky
@laxman_lucky @laxman_lucky  ·  2 months ago

@nimal same here boss

•  
Write a comment...