Education Loan Requirements for New IIM's

6 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
This thread is for discussing Educational Loan options and Requirements for new IIM aspirants. :: : All Banks pour in funds for older IIM's as education loans, But for new IIM aspirants are in wary of loan availability?:-( So new IIM(Rot...
Page 1 of 1

@All:- Guys IIM tag is enough to attract banks to provide loans to aspirants getting the final convert. Let me share whatever info i have learnt from few seniors(via fb groups) :-
I have known from a student of IIM-Raipur that CBI(Central Bank) provides the loan for the whole fee and that they had provided him at roi of 10.5 vch may vary this year.
Also i have known from a student of IIM-Ranchi that banks provide loans to IIM aspirants without any collateral and fr a maximum payback period of 7 yrs(vch is nrmaly enuf time to payback even if u manage to get some of the low pay package of IIM's(vch is mr r ls 7-8 lkh)).
Hence bro's dnt u wry , once u convert , ul surely b able to get loans from banks without any collateral.
Also i would request u all to join respective IIM's 2012-14 call getters group because seniors are more active there even if they have summer internships now.
Hope all the above info helps.:-)

Jayanta Dutta, PGP16(Batch of 2012-14), IIM Kozhikode
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i need to know too,... someone reply??? pls

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

seniors plssss...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it Vacation time for new IIM ppl??????

Calls : IIM A,L,I & all babies.. Converts : L & U,Ro,Ra,Rp,T,Ka :-) Reject : "A" :-( Not attended : I
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

New IIM students..

Waiting for your replies...

This will help lot of ppl aspiring for MBA

Calls : IIM A,L,I & all babies.. Converts : L & U,Ro,Ra,Rp,T,Ka :-) Reject : "A" :-( Not attended : I
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread is for discussing Educational Loan options and Requirements for new IIM aspirants.:

All Banks pour in funds for older IIM's as education loans, But for new IIM aspirants are in wary of loan availability?:-(

So new IIM(Rothak,Ranchi,Raipur,Trichy,Udaipur& Kashipur) students, pls share some of your experience in getting the loan.:cheerio:

It will be more useful if u can share the document required and banks u got loan and thier interest with repayment option.

This thread can also be usefull for IIT's,NIT's and other government based MBA institute like BIM.:

@Mods :
I couldn find any recent thread for education loans, old theads are more than 2-3 years old and much have changed after that.(New IIM's,Double the Fees).This thread will help new IIM aspirants and help them prepare documents well before thier admissions.
Feel free to close this thread once its dead... :nono:

RAM
New IIMs - Here i come

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...