Education loan for 1 year executive MBA

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have 10 years experience in IT and would like to pursue an executive MBA. I would like to take a break from job and pursue it full time. But, I already have a housing loan. Will it be possible for me to get an education loan? Moreo...
Page 1 of 1

We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you.  We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, among other top B-Schools. 

https://form.typeform.com/to/BffbLLoc

Post 88782945666314
CrackAdmission  Skype : CrackAdmission  Contact : +91-9701215544
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you an undergraduate/graduate looking out for an education loan for studying abroad? If yes, then most probably, you want to be aware of the education loan process.

End your financials burden for overseas education by making an online loan application for abroad studies.

Post 65755770411211
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have 10 years experience in IT and would like to pursue an executive MBA. I would like to take a break from job and pursue it full time. But, I already have a housing loan. Will it be possible for me to get an education loan? Moreover, if I take a break from studies it's difficult to pay the EMIs for existing loan. Is there anyone who has gone through the same situation and has completed MBA?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Sriram

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...