Editing Service

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, GMAT was smooth, but I had a very tough time while preparing my application. Till now I have applied in seven US BSchool. Many of the MBA consulting services charged huge amount and others had low quality. But for my Wharton, Chicago...
Page 1 of 1

Yikes! I thot i had closed this thread :-(

Never too late :-)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Guys,

GMAT was smooth, but I had a very tough time while preparing my application. Till now I have applied in seven US BSchool. Many of the MBA consulting services charged huge amount and others had low quality. But for my Wharton, Chicago, Columbia and MIT- Sloan essay, I took help of which one of my friends recommended and they are awesome. I have received the admit call for Columbia Business School (Early Decision) and eagerly waiting for my Wharton and Chicago results.

So to all those MBA aspirants who are applying to top International MBA schools and are looking for good quality editing services, I would sincerely recommend this site.

Regards
Vijay.

Subtle ad.... lol

What site would that be ?

Hi Guys,

GMAT was smooth, but I had a very tough time while preparing my application. Till now I have applied in seven US BSchool. Many of the MBA consulting services charged huge amount and others had low quality. But for my Wharton, Chicago, Columbia and MIT- Sloan essay, I took help of which one of my friends recommended and they are awesome. I have received the admit call for Columbia Business School (Early Decision) and eagerly waiting for my Wharton and Chicago results.

So to all those MBA aspirants who are applying to top International MBA schools and are looking for good quality editing services, I would sincerely recommend this site.

Regards
Vijay.