Economic Times B-School Ranking 2011

52 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group
What do you guys have to say about this: e-paper Sign-in :) Pretty interesting "preferred list"
Page 1 of 6
No surprise Seeing I-I-P-M so high up on the rankings. Arindam Chaudhris Planman Company owns a stake in the times group so of course it was bound to be ranked high up on the list.
Someone should file a case about publishing advertisements which can mislead the public so blatantly.

What is the source of this? Any links?
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
No surprise Seeing I-I-P-M so high up on the rankings. Arindam Chaudhris Planman Company owns a stake in the times group so of course it was bound to be ranked high up on the list.
Someone should file a case about publishing advertisements which can mislead the public so blatantly.

What is the source of this? Any links?
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv

Even if these rankings are based on perception is one expected to believe that recruiters prefer an I-I-P-M grad to an IIM grad.

Only problem is folks at home dont know about the real picture behind these rankings so they were a bit worried about my decision to pursue MBA from a B-school lower down on the list.

IBS Hyderabad ahead of ISB Hyd & SP Jain Mumbai in Marketing....
Amity,Noida ahead of FMS overall....

ET is making mockery of itself.Giving any random ranks to moreover all the B Schools & Universities in India so that everyone has some pie in the share & no B Schools stop participating in the ridiculous B School surveys from the next year.

abhimukh19 Says
Ms univer-city baroda, must be a big callege:lookround::lookround:, entire city in it

They might be planning to buy that "city" and rename it after****
Must have acquired enough money to do that from these rankings 😃

Ms univer-city baroda, must be a big callege:lookround::lookround:, entire city in it

IMI PGDM 2010-12 | CAT 2009- 95.15 

Great chance of media bashing

Let the thread continue :cheerio:

S_K_P Says
WTF. Ye pimp - **** me kyo badal jaata hai yaar. Koi is kahani par prakash daalo?

Because, they are banned on PG :lookround:, i guess so. This is because they tried to publicize their own institute through different tactics.

Regards,

Guess ET is the biggest recruiter from Pimp. Lol- as evident from the spelling mistakes

These rankings make absolute sense. India Inc's preferred B-schools.
When they say India Inc they mean themselves. They are one of the biggest media companies aren't they 😃 and when it comes to business news nobody comes even close to the ET readership.

More money you pay to us(India #@%@##% Inc) = The more you are preferred = Higher you are ranked :)

They sure know how to make money...that is what they report for a living anyway
Should launch a tabloid too..TOI is almost one...but it is too funny for even that