1 comment
kumarmunendra84
@kumarmunendra84  ·  0 karma
Hello
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends my joining in 6 March but due to some reason i m not go to joining date so pls any one face to this problem plz give me solution to go on next day

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
kumarmunendra84

All engines removed on 30/5 /2019 Delhi zone

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kumarmunendra84

Others zone

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My joining date was 5th march. But due to some reason i couldn't report on that day. Can i report on 12 or 14 th march? Plz reply who are on ecil training period with official concerned

1 comment
Shimpu.com
@Shimpu.com  ·  9 karma

Same problem bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai Mera joining 12th March Ko hai.. Itni jaldi PVC kaise milega.... Aur medical kaise krana hai.....govt or Pvt hospital.....

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gk303282
@gk303282  ·  5 karma

Medical report kitne din me mil jayega..?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Psychotically
@Psychotically  ·  327 karma

1 day.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to get police verification certificate in Hyderabad please reply any one

1 comment
Psychotically

Go to the commissioner office in Hyd and apply. Form for PVC will be availbale free of cost at the same office, you have to fill it and pay the fees and get the acknowledgement ... You can submit the acknwledgement slip while joining in ECIL, later when you get your PVC, you should submit original PVC in ECIL ... (You need to carry any address proof and DOB proof in original and one xerox copy of the same with 2 photos)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Somebody has joined in Kolkata and posting is in nearby, like in Bihar U.P.?? Please tell me brother.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Psychotically

Next day training is being given on the equipments ... Maybe it will go on for another few days ... No idea abput posting and all ... They didnt tell anything so far.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manideepk
@Manideepk  ·  0 karma

@Psychotically Thanx. Bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In Self Declaration regarding any pending case/non-conviction of offence... We have to fill up the blanks or we have to write in below refering to the above format below after To , The Sr. Manager/Manager- Personnel Rectt. Section ECIL... please guide .. only fill up the blanks or write with own handwriting below?

1 comment
Bebin
@Bebin  ·  23 karma

Only fillup the blanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can we report with old OBC certificate??? plz reply guyz who have any knowledge about this.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Bebin
@Bebin  ·  23 karma

Actually they didnt cross check while collecting the documents. I meAn they didnt bother whether you are a general candidate or obc candidate. But i dono exactly. While appling for obc did u get any acknowledgement copy??? If so bring that. I dono what to tell

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
rkm786
@rkm786  ·  5 karma

Thanks you somuch for your kind information @Harlin A

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the office timing ? Sunday is holiday or not ? In date of reporting , they are checking the documents only or they are giving training also after that?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Bebin
@Bebin  ·  23 karma

It depends bro. Mostly in loksabha election almost every constituency will be each district. So office will be district headquarters. We will be sent their only. If thr is space available in district guest house they will provide accommodation. Otherwise we have to take rooms they will pay for that. Allowance is good. Dont worry abt that. For journey allowance they are providing upto 2AC tatkal tickets. Be ready to shift whenever required

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NEELCIE
@NEELCIE  ·  17 karma

@Bebin thank you so much :-)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys those who joined on 21 feb in hyd what work they are assianing and what we have to submit them on joining date

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Bebin
@Bebin  ·  23 karma

Training is going on first level testing of EVM. Work also will be testing evms. During election time we should give technical support to voting machines in case of any issues. They may sent to any states during election time randomly list generated by election commission. Before election they will sent for first level testing wherever necessary. They may sent us to chattisgarh within a week for first level testing.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bebin
@Bebin  ·  23 karma

Im from tamilnadu. We have online system for applying police verification certificate. I paid 500rs and applied online. Local police came for verification and everything got finished in 3 days. Follow procedure of your state

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...