EA Sports PC Game Survey 2005

8 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hello, I am Sonesh Prakash, a management student from Mumbai. I am doing a Market Research project on the Consumer Perceptions on PC Gaming in India on behalf of EA Sports. For getting information regarding the subject, i have created an online ...
Page 1 of 1
those golden-balls under the banned user name sure look nice...

Can i somehow get those???? without offending anyone Ofcourse.

If only life were this simple....

@Sonesh...An year into the forum and this

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
OMG - I thought you'd never ask ;)

Now you have 7 days to enjoy with those golden balls. No offense taken.
Too good :D

Vaise, us insti group members shud also get golden balls (without 'da suspended tag :p)

Man, I love PG (the forum ,of course)

Command like a king, work like a slave.

Sonesh, five threads of the same content is 4 too many. Banning you for a week. Check back later

Hello,
I am Sonesh Prakash, a management student from Mumbai. I am doing a Market Research project on the Consumer Perceptions on PC Gaming in India on behalf of EA Sports. For getting information regarding the subject, i have created an online survey to be filled in by INDIAN gaming aficionados.

Please Click on the link below (or copy and paste it on the address bar of your explorer) to take the survey.
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=276258&rd;=2701194

I am sure that you would have friends or relatives who are interested in gaming.I would appreciate if you could send me their email addresses so i could invite them to participate in this survey. It would help me a lot in getting relevant data for analysis of the subject.

Regards
Sonesh
Command like a king, work like a slave.

What do u think u r doing opening up 5-6 threads on the same topic.???
Those who r interested in answering will do so. There is no point in spamming

Varsha

Hello,
I am Sonesh Prakash, a management student from Mumbai. I am doing a Market Research project on the Consumer Perceptions on PC Gaming in India on behalf of EA Sports. For getting information regarding the subject, i have created an online survey to be filled in by INDIAN gaming aficionados.

Please Click on the link below (or copy and paste it on the address bar of your explorer) to take the survey.
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=276258&rd;=2701194

I am sure that you would have friends or relatives who are interested in gaming.I would appreciate if you could send me their email addresses so i could invite them to participate in this survey. It would help me a lot in getting relevant data for analysis of the subject.

Regards
Sonesh