CAT Exam | Preparation, Quantum CAT, Sarvesh Verma Books

25 Posts  ·  346 Users
About this group

Hi puys, If you have ebook link for the following books, please provide me: 1\. ‘Quantitative Aptitude for CAT’ by Nishit Sinha (Pearson publications)2. ‘Quantum CAT’ by Sarvesh Kumar Verma (Arihant publication)3. ‘Quantitative Aptitude…

CAT Exam Preparation Books; Check Information About CAT Preparation, Quantum CAT and Also Get Details About CAT Preparation Books By Sarvesh Verma and Read Articles Related to CAT Preparation and CAT Books on PaGaLGuY https://www.pagalguy.com/cat/articles

Hi, I am looking for a book (Cracking the CAT All in one Study kit Volume 1 - By Jagdeep I. Vaishanv). If anyone have this book, please let me know. I am ready to buy (Location - Bangalore).

Rohan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am planning to buy the 'IMS mock test series' for CAT and the other MBA exams. How many of you are ready to chip in? Please confirm.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody selling TIME correspondence material (complete set of booklets)in delhi region 

1 comment
Hemant24000000
@Hemant24000000  ·  18 karma

@Range_kutta Checkout above post

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys!!!!
So Today, We at BFactory bring you an innovative technique to boost up your confidence in VA/RC section for CAT Exam😀

Many a time we come across students who complain that their weak Vocabulary becomes a Major Stumbling Stone while reading a CAT RC.
Vocabulary is an important aspect of your reading. If you do not know the words that have been used in the passage, the fluency of your reading is sure to get hindered 😅

But no need to worry😊 Because we are there to help you !!

Just follow these steps from the book :
ALGORITHMIC READING COMPREHENSION, By Rahul Anand (Link: https://www.amazon.in/Algorithmic-Reading-Comp…/…/B07JLHXRQ6) and get ready for an Unbeatable Experience😉✌️

The Method is "Guess, Then Check"✌️

👉 First, you must try to improve your vocabulary by indulging yourself into extensive reading. Just read, read and read 😊

👉 Anything that is accessible and gives an easy reading should not be picked. Try to find out various topics on which questions are frequently asked, such as:
✔️ Philosophy
✔️ Psychology
✔️ Literature
✔️ Economics
✔️ History, etc

👉 To become efficient and effective in such reading, one must try to understand sentences in context rather than purely focusing on word meanings ✌️😉

👉 So, when you get stuck in the meaning of a word or a phrase, just try to guess the meaning contextually and then verify it with a dictionary.

👉 Toning your mind in this fashion will make you adept at a contextual understanding and will improve your English reading skills by leaps and bounds ✌️😁

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys

I am selling unused IMS E test series plus at nominal rate

Selling it in 3000

I got that under fee waiver

if you are interested message me

Will be on first come first serve basis.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100037203517880 

message me over here

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone provide the solutions of 'TEST YOUR LEARNING' exercise that is at the end of every Unit of QUANTUM CAT by SARVESH K VERMA. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello MBA Aspirants!

I have started a channel to help aspirants for GD/PI & Corporate placements Interview.

Subscribe: https://youtu.be/r-mJFrxCcbM

I have covered real brands & Live campaigns which books won't provide. 

Happy CATs & Best of Luck!

Video Thumbnail44030888384009
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nishit Sinha VA RC needed

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Urgently needed 1.Managerial economics by dr h.l. ahuja 2.financial management by n.d. vohra Please someone upload ebook or link to download Also please suggest some website for free ebook downlaod

Failures can't prove you fool, giving up does.  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...