durham b school - sept 2012 admissions - MBA

16 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
I got an offer for MBA from Durham B school...almost certain to join this School...hope to find my future class mates here...
Page 1 of 2

Hi everyone

First of all, congratulations to those who received an admit.

Would appreciate if the admitted people could share their profiles (class 10, 12, gpa, gmat, ielts, work ex).

Thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I received the CAS too ! As for accommodation, I am opting for ustinov college facility.

So how many of us are joining the Business School so far, any Idea ?

Cheers!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All,

Today I got the CAS from Durham B school. I will be applying for Visa soon...

Wats your plans??

Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone !

I have received an offer from Durham as well . So how many of us have got the offer till now ? Also, has anyone submitted the deposit ? If yes, please help me with the details for the best possible way to do that.

Cheers!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
AnksMBA Says
Not Yet! Have couple of more offers and I am working on a decision.

ok buddy all the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sahibsangar Says
Anks could you please tell me whether you paid any initial deposit to Durham University as you got an unconditional letter to confirm your place.

Not Yet! Have couple of more offers and I am working on a decision.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
AnksMBA Says
Got the offer next day. By analysis I meant, it depends on them as whom to ask for GMAT.

Anks could you please tell me whether you paid any initial deposit to Durham University as you got an unconditional letter to confirm your place.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
AnksMBA Says
Got the offer next day. By analysis I meant, it depends on them as whom to ask for GMAT.

Thanks anks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sahibsangar Says
Thanks Anks , please tell me after your interview call how long did you waited for an unconditional offer, Kindly tell what is ADCOM`s analysis

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks Anks , please tell me after your interview call how long did you waited for an unconditional offer, Kindly tell what is ADCOM`s analysis

Sahib,
GMAT is not mandatory but depends on outcome of ADCOM's analysis of a candidate. In my opinion Durham is better than Edinburgh.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...