DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Recruitment

982 Posts  ·  8,788 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on DSSSB and Get all the details about DASS, Recruitment, Result, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card and much more.

DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment is held by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for the vacancies at NCT Delhi. Students who have cleared Tier 1 exam, will be eligible to appear for Tier 2 examination.

Examination

DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 1 Examination was held in July and the results were announced on 1st October 2019.

DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 2 Exam Date: Between 11th November 2019 to 29th November 2019

Examination Notification Link: dsssb.delhi.gov.in/sites/default/files/All-PDF/scan0003_14.pdf

Steps to download the admit card

Step 1: Log on to the official Website: dsssb.delhi.gov.in/home/Delhi-Subordinate-Services-Selection-Board

Step 2: Fill details here: cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/63014/login.html

Step 3: Download Admit Card.

DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 2 Exam Pattern

Total Number of Questions: 300

Type: Multiple Choice Questions

Marks Division

• General Awareness: 75 Marks

• Mental Ability & Reasoning: 75 Marks

• English Language & Comprehension: 75 Marks

• Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation: 50 Marks

• General Computer Knowledge: 25 Marks

Total Duration of the exam: 3 hours

Other Details

• Total number of students shortlisted for Tier 2 Examination: 2612

• Number of total vacancies for service department: 266 (As notified in November, 2017)

• Cut-off for Tier 2 Examination: Minimum score of 40% (30% for ST/SC/PH & 35% for OBC)

Other Important Articles:

DSSSB Nursery Teacher and Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019 Released

DSSSB Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2019 Released

To keep track of latest discussions on DSSSB, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

DSSSB Grade 2 Exam, Notification.

Page 1 of 99

Koi notification upload krdo 81/17 ki

1 comment
Bhau96
@Bhau96  ·  6 karma

sandeepmlk1996@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Result kab ayega...

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rickgrimes89
@rickgrimes89  ·  4 karma

30 july... 266 vacancy... 8 nov-30 july (266 days) 🤣

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pareshan_atma
@Pareshan_atma  ·  1 karma

@rickgrimes89 the quantity of time and efforts spent by you on recollecting the no. of vacancies and calculating the no. of days precisely explains how vella/nalla we berojgar people are and how deeply we r in need of a job to avoid mental illness.. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update on DASS GRADE II Final result??

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
bhaiisback
@bhaiisback  ·  92 karma

@lines4rai ur marks?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
lines4rai
@lines4rai  ·  3 karma

Don't know

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did you know these mysterious facts about the Universe?? Watch it and boost your knowledge. SUBSCRIBE and support. https://youtu.be/qQwnso8xdi4

Video Thumbnail76369579620242
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail75869088073696
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

अपने आसपास की दुनिया के बारे में कुछ रोचक तथ्य जानिए subscribe to my channel https://youtu.be/9CizFviDWrM

Video Thumbnail75598656269896
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please subscribe my channel for facts, motivation and spiritual knowledge. Plz show your support. https://youtu.be/Anwiqv0QfGk

Video Thumbnail75317815402937
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have started my new channel. I will be uploading videos related to interesting facts, motivation and spiritual knowledge. Plz show your support by subscribing my channel. Here is the link.. https://youtu.be/_W128tYPkGk

Video Thumbnail75149223364502
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dsssb announced result for welfare officer/ probation officer/ prison welfare officer on 6th of the march.... what would be the next... Physical verification k liye letter ayega??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can anyone help me with some idea of dsssb das grade 2 exam. Currently working in cgda as auditor from cgl 16. Couldn't get much info abt it from google, so if someone could help me build an understanding of this process. 

Embrace the Change.
1 like10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
guptakaran93
@guptakaran93  ·  2,716 karma

@4355 ok, and what about the age eligibility?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@4355  ·  147 karma

Bachelors, 30

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...