DSIMS Admission 2012 - 2014

20 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Dear Puys It is my pleasure to introduce* Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies*' Official Admission query thread for PG users. This thread will be useful to get information on the b-school's application process, admission criteria,...
Page 1 of 2

Please post placment details (organisations, roles offered, package, total number of students placed, etc) of MMS 2010-12 batch.
DSIMS is young institute and placement data is the only thing that will attract high merit ranked students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello mba aspirants,
Please have a look on the below article, it is written by our professor Piyush Shah, it highlights the differnce between an Mba and a Pgdm course. .
MBA vs PGDM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello biotechworm,
I would request you to send me a friend request on facebook. .my profile name is Anuj rakheja. .i will share the entire mms placement list . .nd regarding the cutoffs of last year it was70-75 for minority and for open ot was100-105. . .will await ur request. .sorry for replying late

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls do reply...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have 1 more query. I also want to know about mms finance internship and final placement if any. I come under Hindu linguistic minority so i want to know about the cut off's for the same last year. Pls do reply. Thank you. And also the last date to apply for the minority. Thanks again.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello biotechworm,
Pgdm finance students has been placed for summer internship in companies like ERNST&YOUNG;,INDIABULLS,NOMURA, EDELWEISS
Since this is the first batch of pgdm, final placements will take place in the next year(2013)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, I'm interested for pgdm in dsims But i just want to know about the summer and final placement of the first batch of pgdm finance.pls do reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Mba aspirants,

NOT AN END, BUT A NEW BEGINNING.

This is what we have to convey to the first batch of DSIMS-MMS(2010-2012), who attended their last day of college on 5/5/12.

Their journey doesn't end with completing their MBA, but it starts with the first ALUMNI batch of DSIMS

Looking forward to their immense support and experience which they will gain in the corporate world.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Mba aspirants,

We had an amazing lecture on Cross functional process integration by Devendra Koppikar from Dow Corning.
Some key topics covered by him was
1) In which areas can the process break
2) Advantages of ERP and SAP in the cross functional processes

Looking forward to some more people from industry to share their experience and views on the core issues in across subjects.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Mba aspirants,

DSIMS will be conducting the GD-PI round for PGDM 2012-2014 in the campus on 4th May
Forms are now available in the campus of DSIMS.
Form Fees:2000 Rs

IMPORTANT DATES:
2nd May-Last date of submission for forms
4th May-GD-PI FOR PGDM

ADDRESS FOR GD-PI round:
Durgadevi Saraf Institute Of Management Studies,S.V ROAD,MALAD(W).MUMBAI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...