DRDO/ISRO Technical/Scientific Assistant - Chemistry

22 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group

For exchange of opinions and share knowledge on the examination and syllabus as well the subject

Page 1 of 3
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends due to some busy schedule I couldnt access here. However I would like to share my FB and Twitter Account details for more updates on chemistry videos on my youtube channel.....

Thank you

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many of you here cleared the Tier-I Examination

1 comment
Renu1234RENU
@Renu1234RENU  ·  5 karma

Helo

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends!... New videos are on the roll and still to come in the days ahead... keep watching, the link available from my below post

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCenMtnGGDsUyx_7rr3-B2DQ  

Hello friends, the above is the link to youtube channel for preparation of this Tier-II exam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends Happy New Year

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends! How many of you are hoping for appearing the next tier-II Exam. Based on your response our course for the exam will be initiated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends, I have applied for scientists c position under advisement 134. What is the time line.some one have rough idea? Application end on Nov 30 th..in how many months they generally call for interview.?any idea ...? please give some idea on this. Any one who already appeared for scientists post already in 2018 would be able to help me...!!! Thanks,

1 comment
Veer_188
@Veer_188  ·  16 karma

@senDILNEWDHHNND That is completely a departmental issue. Any remark about it would be just a prediction.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gilman reagent is

R2CuLi
R-Li
R-Mg-X
R4Si
11 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hope u guys preparing well for Teir-I. Share ur experience here after giving ur exam.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...