DoMS NITT Admissions 2011-13 Queries and related discussions

Hello Aspirants, This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding DoMS NITT. FAQs:- Q1.What is the admission process for getting into DoMS NITT for MBA? DoMS NITT follows a two stage process for admitting candidates to its MBA p...
556 Posts  ·  125 Users
Page 1 of 55

Puys
This forum is closed. Please continue your queries regarding the GD/PI and admissions here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/doms-nit-trichy-2011-2013-gd-pi-call-getters-discussion-forum-25063849

Regards
Jinson
Goodwill Hunterz
mindscape

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
kripasingh19 Saysyeh kya hai............m nt in list wid 84?? koi nai i had LBS cal n convert bt still accha lagta if my name wud hv appeared :-P waise honestly south india rocks.............too much bias, i facd d same in XIME whn i convrtd al xp...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

yeh kya hai............m nt in list wid 84?? koi nai i had LBS cal n convert bt still accha lagta if my name wud hv appeared :-P

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Dear All,
Those who want to change their GD/PI centres please send a formal mail to mba@nitt.edu ASAP

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi Guys..Regarding the Time and schedule. The timings, date and venue is clearly mentioned in the printed letter that some people might have received and others which are on their way..You can change your centres. I will let you know the exact pro...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

if ne one know best GD PI material sites plz share :oops:

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

to have interaction with fellow gd/pi call getters do join the fb group

Login | Facebook

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
DEAR SENIORs........help....im having ma iim indore wat/pi on 19th of march at kolkata......!n im scheduled.....on 20th march at hydrebad as per the hydrebad list as on the site...........!!!any suggestion......how can i change the date or the ven...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

When will we get the details of the timings and slot we r given for a specific date...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi seniors
please guide we people to prepare for gd/pi...............
will there be technical interview for engg background ppl.
what kinds of gd topics are usually given to the candidates.....

•  
undefined
Write a comment...