[2019-21] Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology (NIT) TRICHY- MBA Admissions 2019-21(OFFICIAL)- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on DoMS, NIT Trichy 2019-21 and Get all the information about DoMS, NIT Trichy Events, Fees, DoMS, NIT Trichy Average Package, DoMS, NIT Trichy Placement, DoMS, NIT Trichy Cut Off and much more...

88 Posts  ·  130 Users
Page 1 of 8
I belong to OBC-NCL but gave my CAT 2018 as a general category student since I couldn't submit my OBC-NCL document during CAT 2018 application. Can I still be considered as OBC-NCL candidate during the application process since I can now submit th...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

what was the lowest ppackage offered and the average placement for the recent year?

•  
sarfraz26
@sarfraz26 @sarfraz26  DoMS NITT Tiruchchirappalli  ·  3 hours ago

Minmum-5 to 5.5 lpa, average- 7 lpa

•  
Write a comment...

If somehow, your query gets left out or gets unnoticed by me or your mail does not get a reply. You can always send a message here to me personally. I will look into it and try my best to help everyone,

•  
Write a comment...

BA General Category

CAT 2018= 79.31%ile

VARC=16.32%ile

DILR=90.05%ile 

QA=97.45%ile

10/12/BA(till 4th Sem)= 7.4/76.6/59.4

Chances? 

And what was the Cutoffs for last year?

HK
  •  
sarfraz26
@sarfraz26 @sarfraz26  DoMS NITT Tiruchchirappalli  ·  15 hours ago

Hi,   you got good chances of call, however the final conversion depends on overall performance and gd/pi.  And the cut off is not pre determined it depends on the quality of applications received, consider it to be between 70 and 80 for call.

•  
sarfraz26

Please do apply

•  
Write a comment...
 Chances ? CAT Overall = 85.1 %ile 10th = 82.8 % 12th = 82 % B.E. = 80.69 % National Basketball and fencing Player. Gate 2011 = 95.6 %ile National cyber olympiad 2006 AIR = 278 1 Research Paper published Work ex = 54 months in various sec...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
nitinsbundela
@nitinsbundela @nitinsbundela  ·  13 hours ago

@sarfraz26 Thank you

•  
Write a comment...

CAT percentile:71.65 12th percentage:87.4 10th percentage:85.6 Graduation:81 Work Experience:1 year. Any chances for call?

sounakb
  •  
sarfraz26

your cat score is a bit on lower side,  you got chances of call, as people around your score were called for gd/pi. The final conversion depends on overall performance and gd/pi.  You should apply.

•  
Write a comment...
 Hi, We have registered and  and paid the fees but unable to log in as existing user and the error message shows wrong password. Sent a mail to info@nittmbaadmission.in & mbaadmissions@nitt.edu but havent got any response till now. My son CAT ...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 12
baburn
Narendra babu @baburn  ·  18 hours ago

@sarfraz26 Hi, Yes payment was made after receipt of mail

•  
sarfraz26

Please check your inbox messages of pagalguy

•  
Write a comment...

CAT 83.19 percentile 10th - 85% 12th - 91% B Com - 64% (Distance) Fresher Is there is any chance?

•  
sarfraz26

You got good chances of call, however the final conversion depends on overall performance and gd/pi. 

•  
sarfraz26

Please do apply

•  
Write a comment...

hiii, Will I be able to get a call at CAT overall 81.74...? GEN Female ( b tech 2017 passout) work ex of 10 months.

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
sarfraz26
@sarfraz26 @sarfraz26  DoMS NITT Tiruchchirappalli  ·  22 hours ago

We consider overall profile for final conversion, so yes you do have good chances of getting call,however the final conversion depends upon over-all profile and gd/pi....

•  
Write a comment...
DoMS NIT Trichy  Admission Open(2019-21)   With the CAT results out, DoMS, NIT Trichy invites all the aspirants and future Managers to be part of its family. Do not miss the opportunity.   Scan the QR code or click on the admission link to apply...
Read more...
Post Image
  •  
Write a comment...