DoMS NIT Trichy GD/PI Call Getters 2014-2016

Dear GD/PI Call Getters,Congratulations on getting selected for GD/PI round of the admission process of DOMS NIT,Trichy. This group will help you with any queries regarding to the gd/pi discussions. The list of gd/pi centers along with the the...
89 Posts  ·  95 Users
Page 1 of 8

What all exams DOMS Trichy accept for admission.  And whats the minimum %ile needed ?

•  
Load more comments 0 of 2
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the eligibility criteria for Mba inNITT ?

•  
Load more comments 0 of 1
undefined
Write a comment...

we have to pay fee twice a year or thrice a year?   clear my doubt guys... seniors????????

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

can anyone say about the fee structure ? tuition and hostel? any increase in fee this year ?

•  
cool.subhash
@cool.subhash @cool.subhash  ·  3 years ago

56000+ 24000= 80 k for one year

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

can anyone give the format of the physical fitness certificate😃. I could not find from the website

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Seniors, Maximum colleges has published its interim placement report of batch 2012-14.. when will Doms Nit trichi will do?

DOMS IIT MADRAS 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Do all the OBC-NC candidates got the latest certificate ah??(on or after 1.04.2014) 😐

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

on behalf of my friend.. 1.is it a residential course?
2.process of counselling?? he means u just give the relevant documnts and the sum.. thats it??
3.is it necessary to come in formal dress or casual dress would do??
smbdy reply.. 😃

Oracle it is.. !!!!! 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

the fee structure which is around 85k is for 1 semester? total how many semesters do v need to pay dis 85k

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

ranked 59 in open category n 50 in general...do i have pretty good chances to convert if i attend d counselling?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...