DoMS-NIT Trichy 2011-2013 GD/PI Call getters Discussion Forum

656 Posts  ·  93 Users
About this group
Congratulations to All GD/PI Call getters 2011-2013 :: Get the pdf of the shortlist here: DOMS, NITT Welcome to the second stage of your entry into DoMS-NIT Trichy A mail has been sent your addresses with the date timing and venue...
Page 1 of 66
A little help.

When does NIT Trichy DoMS take out its Notification? Whys is there no active thread in Pagalguy for 2012-14 discussion? Could somebody please help?

Arunava.

avijigee Says
mostly on December 1st...keep visiting our website...

We will let you know when the notification is out.. keep checking the website and the blog you will find a update as soon as its out..

And find the 2012-14 thread here
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/74067-doms-nit-trichy-admissions-2012-a.html#post3037756
You should have searched for doms nit trichy in PG and you would have got all the threads including this years'

All the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

mostly on December 1st...keep visiting our website...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A little help.

When does NIT Trichy DoMS take out its Notification? Whys is there no active thread in Pagalguy for 2012-14 discussion? Could somebody please help?

Arunava.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys plz help...
whats the procedure to cancel admission? how much money gets deducted?

m sure m gonna miss this gr8 college. leaving bcoz of sm personal resons.
looking for an urgent reply.... sos

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends,

Hope all awaiting ur first day at NIT Trichy DOMS. The classes starts by 18th July 2011. I have received a sms from coll reg this .

I am from chennai so planning to reach NIT hostel on 17th july (sunday )morning.

I have arranged a direct bus from chennai to NIT trichy. It starts on 16th July night around 10 pm from CMBT bustand and will reach NIT Trichy by 5 am. Couple of the 2011-2013 joinees have made this arrangement. Interested friends can contact us. Just reply to this thread or u can contact us via phone or email

Shiva - 9600255914, shiva.velshan@gmail.com
Karthick - 9962039029, karthickgovindarajan@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir.....,

what are the DD's to be taken for councelling......tell me the amount and name of the DD to be taken.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys please help me out......

i got a mail that seats are there in O C category....
i have to attend the councelling on 14 th july....
they asked me to give the response by yesterday i have given and no reply for me......
please tell me what is going to be there in councelling...
what are the certificaates that i have t bring....
will i receive any letter from you or the mail is the only confirmation....
do i have to pay the fee,......

what is the chance of getiing the admission over there in the councelling...
no one is answering my phone..........since i am trying from yesterday morning...

plzzzz plzzzzz help me......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi JINSON,
i need to cancel my admission, because i joined in NITIE. Can you please tell me how to do so without coming there?
this will also help moving the waitlist further for the 14th july counseling.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got a mail regarding the councelling on july 14 th in OC category what are the chances of getting admission dere.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

but they told they have called thrice the number of people required. then how is the selection procedure?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...