DoMS IITM 2011-2013 GT/PI Shortlist Out!

923 Posts  ·  238 Users
About this group
The GT/PI shortlist for MBA Admissions 2011-13 at DoMS, IIT Madras is OUT! Find the shortlist info at: DoMS Our Congratulations to all the shortlisted candidates and we wish all the very best for your GT/PI. Given below is the lin...
Page 1 of 93

Hi Guys,

The Placement Report is up...check it on
DoMS IIT Madras

Neha Khanna
DoMS Interface Team
Class of 2012
IIT Madras

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i replied about my schedule...actually would be reachin at 20th night....and have got a reply from them as well.....
i'll suggest tht if u r reachin at odd time...thn do mail them

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi pUYS,

Do we have to reply to this mail and inform Them of our arrival schedule?

I have no clue...atleast i did not reply to inform my arrival schedule.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Who is the moderator of the IIT Madras FB group?
Please accept my request. Have send a request to join the group already.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congratulations!!
You would have received the offer letter for MBA Admission in our Institute. Please note that the classes will commence on Monday 25th July, as mentioned in the offer letter. We are happy to inform you that your Orientation Programme is scheduled from the afternoon of Thursday 21st July till the evening of Saturday 23rd July 2011. Hence please make your travel arrangements such that you will be in IIT Madras at least in the morning of 21st July.
We are also happy to inform you that the Decadal Reunion of our first MBA batch (2001-2003) will coincide with your Orientation Programme. We are sure that you will enjoy and benefit from the opportunity to interact with our first batch of alumni who are now stars in their own right in the reputed companies they work for.
If you plan to be accompanied by any of your relatives and require accommodation for them, please note that Ginger Hotel is located in the IIT Madras Research Park neighbouring our campus. With sufficient notice you should be able to have a room reserved for you.
Please inform us of your arrival schedule to help us make the necessary arrangements here.
We look forward to welcome you warmly and hope that you will find great value by studying in DoMS, IIT Madras.
With best wishes
Dr L Prakash Sai
Professor & Faculty Advisor
DoMS, IIT Madras

Hi I received the mail just now. But initialy in the offer letter it was stated that we have to report IIT Madras by 25th July,2011 and I made all my arrangements accordingly. But now they are asking to reach us by 21st july morning...now no train ticket is available and with heavy luggage it is very difficult to travel by flight. Whats this??Is that mail correct??The mail doesn't have any subject line.Why such change of date?

Orientation programme is scheduled on 25th-28th July as per admission letter. Now according to this mail it is from 21-23rd July...It seems that the entire schedule is advanced by 3 days.

Hi pUYS,

Do we have to reply to this mail and inform Them of our arrival schedule?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Have you written the mail to deptt? Have they said anything? Pls forward the mail on hanisha2009@gmail.com if u have received ny such intimation.

Regards,
Hanisha

They replied with a one liner...

Please be here on 21st for the orientation program.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
For me it is more than rescheduling my travel. Apart from travelling problem probably I have to pay my company an amt of Rs-20K as I won't be able to serve my notice period(falling short of 3 days) due to this change of program. :banghead:

tats y I got a sudden shock yesterday after receiving the mail...

and today I confirmed that we have to reach there by 21st...the schedule is preponded..

Hi,

Have you written the mail to deptt? Have they said anything? Pls forward the mail on if u have received ny such intimation.

Regards,
Hanisha
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Even I got this mail. Mailed back to the dept to confirm that but haven't heard from them as yet. Now since u say u haven't received this mail, will call them up to confirm. This pre-ponement has disrupted everything... :(.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The above mail is an official mail. The joining for the new batch has been moved up to 21st July, 2011. Please change your plans accordingly.

Neha Khanna
DoMS Interface Team
Class of 2012
IIT Madras

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congratulations!!
You would have received the offer letter for MBA Admission in our Institute. Please note that the classes will commence on Monday 25th July, as mentioned in the offer letter. We are happy to inform you that your Orientation Programme is scheduled from the afternoon of Thursday 21st July till the evening of Saturday 23rd July 2011. Hence please make your travel arrangements such that you will be in IIT Madras at least in the morning of 21st July.

---

Orientation programme is scheduled on 25th-28th July as per admission letter. Now according to this mail it is from 21-23rd July...It seems that the entire schedule is advanced by 3 days.

Seniors.. please confirm on the above mail... let us know if any change in the schedule officially...

i have not received such mail...i guess this not officially informed to everyone..
did anyone get this mail..??!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...