DoMS, IIT Roorkee, Final Results Batch 2008-2010

487 Posts  ·  89 Users
About this group
Puys!!! The results are officially out.. here is the link INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE-MBA Admision Result 2008 Only the people who have got a rank would b able to see the same.. if the fields come blank that implies u ...
Page 1 of 49
Future DoMSonians,

Cordially welcome each one of you to DoMS, IIT Roorkee!
Hoping to meet you ppl in Roorkee soon.
Please get in touch in case of any help:

Myself: 09897599932
Trushin: 09997090512
Anuj: 09897549486

Best Regds,

In the IITR brochure, fees per semester wsas specified as Rs. 35000. But a DD of 49000 is asked with acknoledgement before 1st may? Could you please explain? This does not even include hostel & mess fees. Moreover, in case if we get admission to some other college in june/july & want to cancel admission, what would be the refund amount!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey seniors,
First of all i whole heartedly want to appreciate your proactive approach in helping us. you people have been patient and honest in replys making this thread a success. Thanks a ton for your efforts.
i wanted to know how good are cdma networks i.e reliance and tataindicom in roorkee. as i have heard that the networks are patchy at some areas in the campus itself. and also is there any group plans for IITR similar to those of corporate connection.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

There are quite a few ppl using CDMA connections back here although the GSM ratio is way high. CUG plans used to exist with Airtel and !DEA, but was discontinued from last year. Airtel usually sets up a stall on the day of registration for new connections and the rest of the services are available in the market outside IITR.

Regds,
Sam
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Future DoMSonians,

Cordially welcome each one of you to DoMS, IIT Roorkee!
Hoping to meet you ppl in Roorkee soon.
Please get in touch in case of any help:

Myself: 09897599932
Trushin: 09997090512
Anuj: 09897549486

Best Regds,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey seniors,
First of all i whole heartedly want to appreciate your proactive approach in helping us. you people have been patient and honest in replys making this thread a success. Thanks a ton for your efforts.
i wanted to know how good are cdma networks i.e reliance and tataindicom in roorkee. as i have heard that the networks are patchy at some areas in the campus itself. and also is there any group plans for IITR similar to those of corporate connection.

Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys,
do anyone have MBA information brochure 2008 for IIT Roorkee alongwith all the formats such as 1. a certificate from college/university where u have appeared for qualifying degree examination(for those who have not recieved their degree)in specified format,etc.
and i would also be thankful if any body can give a copy of application form for IIT roorkee.
i need them urgently.
plz reply soon.

thanx and regards,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anybdy tell me when can v expect our pre joining assignment...we still didnt recieve any mail regarding that...
so plz kindly put sme information about it
SHashikant
shashi122003@yahoo.com
doms-2008-2010batch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

so placements reports r out finally !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all, could you just let me know if anyone of you is not joining IIT Roorkee or planning to join somewhere else. please reply as it could help few of students like me.
Please respond as soon as possible!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mr.samarth,
could u please tell me what do we mean by Executive placement report.Is there any difference between placement report and Executive placement report.
thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dear khalap,
could u please tell me upto what rank calls have been given this time( batch called after 8 july).

M not sure abt the exact rank...I guess its somewhere arnd 143/144...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...