DoMS, IIT Roorkee Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on DoMS, IIT Roorkee Admissions 2019-21 and get all the information about IIT Roorkee's MBA, Cut Off, Placement and much more from our MBA section. These are the official threads maintained by Media & Public Relations Cell...
Read more...
276 Posts  ·  504 Users
Recommended

Application form and Brochure to the MBA program at DoMS, IIT Roorkee(2019-2021)

Internship Diaries – Louv Kumar At Carlsberg Group

Reality Behind The Hype Internship Diaries – Mechbot Technologies

Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee ranked 1st in Business and Management in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2019

Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee completes 20 years of Excellence and Glory

Page 1 of 27

Are commerce graduates eligible to apply for MBA programme of IIT Roorkee? 

Ankit Nigam
  •  
meme666
meme 666 @meme666  ·  1 hour ago

from this year, yes.

•  
Write a comment...

What kind of information do we have to fill in OTHER INFORMATION block in Qualification and work experience section of MBA Admission form?

•  
Write a comment...
  Should I apply to IIT Kanpur and IIT roorkee at 91.07 percentile(sectionals VA/LRDI/QA  as 90.64/82.13/89.66)  What are my chances of coversion? Academic scores in X/XII/Graduation(BTech) as 95/90.4/73 2018 pass out. No Work Ex. General Engineer...
Read more...
Write a comment...

GEM

CAT OA- 94.39

10th - 80.43%

12th - 76%

Grad - 8.47 CGPA (76.31%)  (NIT Raipur)

Work Ex - 28 Months 

Any chances of call?

•  
Write a comment...
Hi, i wanted to ask that while uploading documents it says 10/12th certificate, i am confused should i upload marksheet or just certificates?...also what are my chances to get a call with scores as follows:- Oa :-94.65 10/12/b.tech :-9.2/73/70 ...
Read more...
  •  
Bhagyeshd
Bhagyesh Dhatrak @Bhagyeshd  DoMS IIT Roorkee  ·  14 hours ago

Hi @Abhay_pratap17 just upload the 10th/12th certificates. Also, you have decent chances to get a call. Prepare well for GD/PI rounds. All the best.

Abhay_pratap17
@Abhay_pratap17 @Abhay_pratap17  ·  14 hours ago

•  
Write a comment...

OA 91.85 %ile 10/12/Grad: 84.80/74.92/77.50 Workex: 18months What are the chances?

•  
Bhagyeshd
Bhagyesh Dhatrak @Bhagyeshd  DoMS IIT Roorkee  ·  15 hours ago

Hi @anonymustu, last year the cutoff for General category was around 95 percentile. So your chances of getting a call are on the lower side. However, the cutoff depends on the pool of Applicants. Good luck.

•  
Write a comment...

What are the subjects to be filled under UG qualifying degree? I had almost 48 subjects in 8 semesters..can I fill Electrical Engineering instead as it was my major?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 6
shinobi99
@shinobi99 @shinobi99  ·  17 hours ago

@RahulGaur1994 okay..thank you so much

•  
anonymustu
Mustafa Dhilawala  @anonymustu  ·  16 hours ago

@RahulGaur1994 it's showings different..for 10th there are no subjects

•  
Write a comment...
Urgent Query: 1)Below the decalaration part there was a space to fill PLACE and DATE. While the date was auto filled I did not fill anything in PLACE. I have already paid and submitted the form. Is that a problem? 2) There was provision to upload...
Read more...
  •  
RahulGaur1994
Rahul Gaur @RahulGaur1994  DoMS IIT Roorkee  ·  18 hours ago
Hello, since you have worked in 2 companies, you should merge your experience letters into 1 pdf document and upload the same. Please report these issues to the Admissions Office at this ID: pgadm@iitr.ac.in. Also, keep this ID in CC: mba.admissio...
Read more...
  •  
goldensun
@goldensun @goldensun  ·  18 hours ago

Okay. will mail the issue

•  
Write a comment...

Hi, 

I have 93.79  in CAT, General engineering female

96/87/6.8 in 10th/12th/ grad

Should I apply to IIT Roorkee ? what are the chances to get shortlisted ? 

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
confusedbaniya
@confusedbaniya @confusedbaniya  ·  18 hours ago

is it possible to get a call at 88.3 for general category with 2.5 years work ex ? 

•  
Bhagyeshd
Bhagyesh Dhatrak @Bhagyeshd  DoMS IIT Roorkee  ·  18 hours ago

Hi @confusedbaniya, you have less chances to get a call.

•  
Write a comment...

I have IDP (B.tech + M.tech) graduate degree. Is it considered as equivalent to B.Tech ?

•  
Write a comment...