Join the discussion on DoMS, IIT Roorkee Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the DoMS, IIT Roorkee College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
Welcome to the official thread of DoMS, IIT Roorkee. Please feel free to post queries related to MBA Admissions 2020-22.
To apply, click the following link:
To know more about the Admission Process:
Last date to apply: 31st January, 2020 (Midnight)
Check the Interim Placement Report for MBA Batch 2018-20:
To check our previous placement reports:
Follow us on:
Official Website: https://www.iitr.ac.in/departments/DM/pages/_en_Introduction__en_.html
IIT Roorkee MBA
Department of Management Studies (DoMS) at IIT, Roorkee is the premier business school of India that offers postgraduate and doctoral level programs in management. Backed by the expertise of experienced faculty and latest course curriculum, DoMS imparts exceptional skills to the students, allowing them to excel in real-life situations.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
Department of Management Studies (DoMS) at IIT, Roorkee offers two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA). The MBA program imparts knowledge of core management concepts in the first year and then upgrades the knowledge in the area of specialisation. Therefore, by the time the course ends, the student is ready to tackle complex workplace scenarios.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 60% marks.
• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.
3. Selection Process
• Applicant has to complete the application form and pay the application fees.
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in CAT.
• Selected applicants must appear for group activity and a personal interview.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on CAT result, group discussions, work experience, and interview.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – Not available
• The application process ends on – Not available
5. Exam accepted for Course
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2019
• Highest Package – 57.00 Lakhs per annum (International)
Rs. 17.85 Lakhs per annum (Domestic)
• Average Package – 10.33 Lakhs per annum
• Median Package – 9.05 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
Scholarships are available for students based on merit and need basis.