DOMS IIT R Final Results 2009-11

297 Posts  ·  72 Users
About this group
Hey Folks, Result of Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee are out... Check the following file http://www.iitr.ac.in/admissions/uploads/File/2009/MBA/2009/result.pdf Congratulations to all the final call getters... Wait...
Page 1 of 30

seniors please advice what to do.........
my iitr gd/pi is clashing with iift interview on 19th
how can it be shifted
I want iitr interview on 22nd

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Vacant seats in open category are 11

Rest are reservation category seats.....

Please refer to Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee and find the notification on the home page...

here is the link for your convenience

http://www.iitr.ac.in/news/uploads/File/important%20anncoucemnet.pdf

All the best...

Hi Vamsi can u please PM me ur number.. its urgent. Does all the vacant seats lie in general category??

hey new list of vacant seats is updated in the IITR website....
in total 29 vacant seats vacant
all d best to WL candidates.:)

i mean no. of seats still vacant..do rply if sme1s aware of dat..

hii..any news about the number of seats aftr registration process..??

Hi Seniors, Can you tell me at what time(approximate with max limit) the proceedings(counseling and all) will get over on 27th? My Problem is I work for a company and i have to reach to my company on 28th july. I have to get relieving from my company if I make it through and join back again on 1st aug or so. I am aware that I will have to take one week off from college.

seniors,do we have to get our business suits on 24th itself? what color, style etc should it be? any scope of being able to buy it from roorkee itself on the weekend? and approx how much should it cost?

sorry 2 ask such weird questions.... but i'm a fresher... never worn a business suit in my life!! :D

You can come to Roorkee and get the business suit from here itself, that should not be a problem... Black is the most common colour, and for the consistency we would advice you to go for black itself.. Nothing as such in terms of style etc..

seniors,do we have to get our business suits on 24th itself? what color, style etc should it be? any scope of being able to buy it from roorkee itself on the weekend? and approx how much should it cost?

sorry 2 ask such weird questions.... but i'm a fresher... never worn a business suit in my life!! 😁

Continuing the trend of keeping seats vacant this year too VGSOM has admitted only 97 people against the sanctioned 150.I being a sufferer have filled an application under RTI Acts asking VGSOM of the rationale behind keeping seats empty and monetary loss to national exchequer due to this corrupt policy of IIT.I would request all poeple like me who have been denied admission due to megalomaniac attitude of IIT profs to unite and fight our cases.The judgement of Delhi court against FMS prof under RTI act is an exemplary instance of using the perfect tools at our anvils to perfection.link is RTI impact: FMS forced to reveal admissions marks, Dean fined for withholding information | PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest CAT 2009, MBA website

Hoping you all will stand against the injustice done upon us and file in RTIs to VGSOM so that we can bring in IIT MBA admission process back on track.