DoMS, IIT Madras Admissions 2013-2015

900 Posts  ·  364 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, With CAT-12 coming to an end today, we hope that each one of you has given your best and aced the test. Most of you would have already started to look at various options available to reach your dream B-School. Via this thread w...
Page 1 of 90

UPDATE:

For 2015-2017 Admission-related Notifications, Queries and Discussions, please follow our official thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-2017-doms-iit-madras-admission-notifications-related-discus...

In a mad world, only the mad are sane. || MBA Class of 2016, DoMS IIT Madras
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,Please move your discussion to the below thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/posts/4578244
Manu Sharma,
Batch of 2014,
DoMS,IIT Madras
http://www.domsiitm.blogspot.in/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rick_anky said:
@nishantrv & @tamoghnajana In mail itself, you must have got the attachment for cover call letter.
Yeah got that
Converts : FMS , NITIE , IIM-Ranchi(PGDHRM) , IIT-Delhi,Kharagpur,Madras,Roorkee, NM-BM , SIIB ,SIBM-Pune
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rick_anky said:
@nishantrv & @tamoghnajana In mail itself, you must have got the attachment for cover call letter.
u r r8 buddy...yeah got the cover call letter in the mail too
DOMS IIT MADRAS Batch 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

shortlisted

99.03 (2014) | IIM K (Institute Merit Holder) | FRM L2 | CFA L1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nishantrv said:
@Deepak did u recieve a hard copy? I just recieved an email today
yeah I got a mail too
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Deepak said:
Hi,I have received a Cover Sheet Call Letter from DoMS IIT Madras which specifies the necessary documents to be submitted at the time of the interview. It contains University CGPA to Percentage Conversion Certificate. My University neither did specify any percentage calculation formula nor did it give a Conversion Certificate. We generally multiply CGPA by 10 to get our percentages. What should I do regarding the conversion certificate?
as it is written that as applicable,might not be necessary IMO
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Deepak did u recieve a hard copy?
I just recieved an email today
Converts : FMS , NITIE , IIM-Ranchi(PGDHRM) , IIT-Delhi,Kharagpur,Madras,Roorkee, NM-BM , SIIB ,SIBM-Pune
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have received a Cover Sheet Call Letter from DoMS IIT Madras which specifies the necessary documents to be submitted at the time of the interview. It contains University CGPA to Percentage Conversion Certificate. My University neither did specify any percentage calculation formula nor did it give a Conversion Certificate. We generally multiply CGPA by 10 to get our percentages. What should I do regarding the conversion certificate?

It’s not our abilities that define us. It’s the choices we make.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...