DoMS, IIT Madras Admissions 2009-2011

724 Posts  ·  206 Users
About this group
Dear All, Please use this thread for all your queries regarding DoMS, IIT Madras. We will keep you updated with all the dates and the deadlines and help you out with all your queries regarding JMET in general and admission process specific to...
Page 1 of 73

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/37810-iit-madras-gd-pi-list.html#post1418118

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all

after iit roorkee and iit kharagpur

third call of the season iit chennai

will be appearing for gt/pi at delhi

thanks to all the seniors for providing all the necessary infos and addressing all our queries patiently

congrats to all other call getters too

Heartly congratulations on your success.
Hope to see you at IITM.
All the best for GT/PI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Continue here,

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/37810-iit-madras-gd-pi-list.html#post1418118

Congratulations!

Hope to see you at IITM.

All the best.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
bunny1986 Says
had a in 50s %ile in DI don't know if tht's d reason...........it had been better if they had put a cutoff score as well nd moreover tht guy has a workex of 2+ nd i hav none

IITM has taken sectional cut off into consideration. 50%tile in DI section is the reason why you could not make it to GT/PI list.
Tough luck though....
All the best for all your future edeavours.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Seniors.... i have a big issue here.
i am a general category student and had applied as GN by sending a DD for 500 rs and had also ticked the appropriate box (i did not send any documents since i am a general category student).
i checked the list today and i have been shortlisted, but the category mentioned in the list is OBC for me. i am not sure how that is possible or how it happened.
can someone please guide me through this now as i do not want this to jeopardise my chances. could it be a mistake on the part of the admissions office? how should i go about it? i have a percentile of 98.45 which means that i can probably make the list even if considered a GN student.

Hi Jovi,

On primary look at you case it seems that there is mistake from admin dept. I would suggest you to give them a call for quick calrification. In case if you do not get any respone you can pm me your details. I will try to look into it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
not able to get a call at AIR 1158 and CAT Percentile 96.41. individual percetiles are above 90 in maths and di and above 85 in va.

was expecting a cal though.. :(

Tough luck..

Thanks for applying at IITM.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors.... i have a big issue here.
i am a general category student and had applied as GN by sending a DD for 500 rs and had also ticked the appropriate box (i did not send any documents since i am a general category student).
i checked the list today and i have been shortlisted, but the category mentioned in the list is OBC for me. i am not sure how that is possible or how it happened.
can someone please guide me through this now as i do not want this to jeopardise my chances. could it be a mistake on the part of the admissions office? how should i go about it? i have a percentile of 98.45 which means that i can probably make the list even if considered a GN student.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

not able to get a call at AIR 1158 and CAT Percentile 96.41. individual percetiles are above 90 in maths and di and above 85 in va.

was expecting a cal though.. 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Continue here,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all

after iit roorkee and iit kharagpur

third call of the season iit chennai

will be appearing for gt/pi at delhi

thanks to all the seniors for providing all the necessary infos and addressing all our queries patiently

congrats to all other call getters too

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...