@Rahul_Jaikar's post

in DoMS IIT Madras 2020-22 [Official]
Updated last month

Hello Adcom,

I am a convert for this session. I converted in the list released on 27th July 2020. I tried to make the payment, money got debited from my account, but the payment failed. I have not received the refund yet. I conveyed the same to the admission department along with the offer acceptance form and payment failure receipt, they gave me an extension of 1 day to make the payment. I have arranged the money from my near ones but as the bank branches in my home town are shut due to lockdown, I was not able to deposit the money in my account for the payment. I have mailed the admission department stating the same. Waiting for the reply from the department. But as today is the last day of the extension, I am a bit scared. Can anyone from the Adcom help me in this matter, as to what should be my further course of action? Any help from the team would be appreciated!     

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
itsmounesh
@itsmounesh  ·  11 karma

@Rahul_Jaikar Does the institute provide loan facilities? there is no info on the website regarding this and about fees.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DoMS_IITM
@DoMS_IITMDMS IITM Chennai  ·  689 karma

@itsmounesh If you're a convert, we request you to please DM us, to be added to the Official Whatsapp group where we'll answer all your queries, as well as get pertinent information on fees, classes, etc.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 582 posts in DoMS IIT Madras 2020-22 [Official]

View all the posts »