DoMS IIT Madras 2020-22 [Official]

580 Posts  ·  12,477 Users
About this group

To facilitate discussions, to answer questions and to disseminate information about the MBA program at DoMS, IIT Madras for aspirants to the Batch of 2020-22.

Page 1 of 58

As we are done with the entire admission process for the Academic year 2020-22, we move to another fresh space for communications & queries regarding the 2021-23 Admissions.

Make sure you don't miss out any information being shared one the new group, as Official Information will no longer be shared on the 2020-22 Group.

Join the following link for insights on Admissions 2021-23

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-doms-iit-madras-2021-23-90473645217934

-DoMS, IIT Madras
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admissions are now officially closed.

Congratulations to the converts, and commiserations to the others.

-DoMS, IIT Madras
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the admission process complete? will there be any further list? Please respond. It was said on the website that I would be updated on the matter on 6th August.

I need this info to make some decision. Please!!

1 comment
legent123
@legent123  ·  1 karma

it's finished! That's what AO replied to my mail.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A group of students from FMS Delhi have started an initiative to help out our peers from DoMS, other B-Schools, undergrad students and young job seekers.

Insight Edge - a peer to peer mentorship platform is started to provide help on:

1. CV Building

2. HR answers (Mock Interviews and feedback)

3. Case solving

4. Guesstimates

Targeted content is curated regularly to provide and one-to-one sessions are provided on a pro bono basis. 

Help us reach out to the audience who needs help. Follow, like, and share our content with those who might benefit from our efforts. Find our latest article on Pareto Principle (can be used in guesstimates and case solving) in the link below. Similar content has been shared on how to build your CV. 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/insight-edge/

FMS Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Adcom,

I am a convert for this session. I converted in the list released on 27th July 2020. I tried to make the payment, money got debited from my account, but the payment failed. I have not received the refund yet. I conveyed the same to the admission department along with the offer acceptance form and payment failure receipt, they gave me an extension of 1 day to make the payment. I have arranged the money from my near ones but as the bank branches in my home town are shut due to lockdown, I was not able to deposit the money in my account for the payment. I have mailed the admission department stating the same. Waiting for the reply from the department. But as today is the last day of the extension, I am a bit scared. Can anyone from the Adcom help me in this matter, as to what should be my further course of action? Any help from the team would be appreciated!     

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
itsmounesh
@itsmounesh  ·  11 karma

@Rahul_Jaikar Does the institute provide loan facilities? there is no info on the website regarding this and about fees.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DoMS_IITM
@DoMS_IITMDMS IITM Chennai  ·  691 karma

@itsmounesh If you're a convert, we request you to please DM us, to be added to the Official Whatsapp group where we'll answer all your queries, as well as get pertinent information on fees, classes, etc.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many waitlist moved in the recent list?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone share the refund policy of IIT Madras?

1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Preethi_49
@Preethi_49  ·  0 karma

What does it mean ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DoMS_IITM

There was another list yesterday.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any chances? Updated General WL 8X

Yes
No
Maybe
1 comment24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Update : Candidates who received their offer letters today, and those candidates who'd converted earlier but haven't joined the Official Whatsapp Group, please DM us.

You'd be missing out on information regarding classes, fees, etc. 

-DoMS, IIT Madras
2 comments
Hanuman23
@Hanuman23  ·  125 karma

@DoMS_IITM how much movement for general category in this list??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DoMS_IITM

@Hanuman23 We don't have that info.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will next waitlist released?

2 likes1 comment
ashi_sinha1
@ashi_sinha1  ·  3 karma