DoMS IIT Madras [2016-2018] Admission Notifications & Related Discussions

1,094 Posts  ·  896 Users
About this group

Official Discussion thread for admission related queries of Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT Madras - MBA Batch 2016 - 18.

Page 1 of 110

just wanted know, by last year trend, what time the last convert form waitlist happened in general? i mean the wl 120 converted by what date? any idea? please let us know?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there a thread for 2017-2019?

1 comment

Genral

Cat-97.64

10/12/grad-71/68/60

Any chances of call nd conversion 

1 comment
DoMS_IITM
@DoMS_IITMDMS IITM Chennai  ·  344 karma

@Anuj2503 This page is for last year aspirants.. We encourage you to post the same in 2017-19 admissions page.. Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI,

category: General Female

Cat OA: 85  (VA:86, DI:86, QA:72)

X: 95

XII : 97

B.E :86

Work Exp: 17 months

Any chance of call?  

1 comment
DoMS_IITM
@DoMS_IITMDMS IITM Chennai  ·  344 karma

Dear @divyasanjeevi this page was for last year aspirants.. We encourage you to post your queries in 2017-2019 admissions page... As answered earlier, your chances of getting a call is bleak.. But you can try as the selection process is relative.. all the best

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the SC cut off in CAT to get call from IIT- MADRAS? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ! Those who have converted,can u pls tell the cat cutoff percentile for general and obc male candidates. thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me what is the procedure to refund hostel and academic fees for ms program doms iitm?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can some one please give me the bill office phone no., I need to find to whose account has the amount been deposited. The refund has not been credited to my account.

1 comment
mohsintp
@mohsintpDMS IITM Chennai  ·  17 karma

044 2257 4550

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have withdrawn from the course on 8th.but still didn't get any confirmation. anyone pls help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the reporting date for new students and when will classes commence from???

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...