Doing Ph.D. interested in MBA

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys, This is my first thread @pg. I am doing Ph.D. from Spain in chemical/polymer engg did m.tech. from iit (before i did m.sc). having no work exp. I want to know how are the chances for a candidate like me to get in to MBA in top B scho...
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

This is my first thread @pg. I am doing Ph.D. from Spain in chemical/polymer engg did m.tech. from iit (before i did m.sc). having no work exp. I want to know how are the chances for a candidate like me to get in to MBA in top B schools. All in all I want all related info on doing MBA for a candidate like me. Will be highly obliged if anybody can help me out.

Thanks n regards :)

Welcome to PG....

To get into top B-school requires:

- Great written score

- Good GD/PI

- Most importantly, how do you justify- Why MBA!!

Depending on which exam are u targeting, you can search for threads on the forum and do the needful.

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi guys,

This is my first thread @pg. I am doing Ph.D. from Spain in chemical/polymer engg did m.tech. from iit (before i did m.sc). having no work exp. I want to know how are the chances for a candidate like me to get in to MBA in top B schools. All in all I want all related info on doing MBA for a candidate like me. Will be highly obliged if anybody can help me out.

Thanks n regards :)

Welcome to PG..!

You may raise your query here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Please dont open new threads and use the search option first:

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Thanks,
The Only thing constant in Life-Change!

Hi guys,

Thanks n regards 😃