doing MBA for networking and business incubation so..?

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello, I hope this is the right section for this question . The reason I`m doing MBA is to have great network of motivated people(my biggest expectation) and the chance of getting incubation(funding atleast) for an enterprise. I have like...
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I hope this is the right section for this question .

The reason I`m doing MBA is to have great network of motivated people(my biggest expectation) and the chance of getting incubation(funding atleast) for an enterprise. I have like 7-8 months until july next year for college to get over and come up with something solid . Atleast a rough idea .
I have given CAT (a bit
) and now I want to focus on all the other institutions (IIFT , XAT,JBIMS ) . Online research has lead me back to the likes of XLRI et al elite institutes but all I can read about is the placements . I`m willing to work my ass off to get into the institutes by giving the upcoming exams . CAT or no CAT .

so which is the best institute that can offer me what is best suited for an aspiring entrepreneur ? or is this question ill-founded and it depends on the person?I really would appreciate some gyan here
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...