does the past employers brand name effects

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hiiii i have currently joined bosch as a fresher but the work and the city are not suiting me.....so i wanted to change job...i have an offer from tcs and am thinking of joining it...does my company's brand name matters during application for mba ...
Page 1 of 1

i dont know much and i need to decide some things urgently thats y i posted it...can you help me???

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Amodh
@Amodh  ·  5,069 karma
vineetsingh99 Says
hiiii i have currently joined bosch as a fresher but the work and the city are not suiting me.....so i wanted to change job...i have an offer from tcs and am thinking of joining it...does my company's brand name matters during application for mba abroad...or is it only the work experience and kind of work that matters...i have worked only for 6 months...i plan to apply in europe and singapore business schools after 2-3 years.....anyone having any knowledge please guide me i have to decide...

hey Vineet , welcome to Pagalguy!

Please do not start a new thread for individual queries.

Use search to get to the right thread.

For your query , continue here

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/9670-personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-88.html#post1779174

hiiii i have currently joined bosch as a fresher but the work and the city are not suiting me.....so i wanted to change job...i have an offer from tcs and am thinking of joining it...does my company's brand name matters during application for mba abroad...or is it only the work experience and kind of work that matters...i have worked only for 6 months...i plan to apply in europe and singapore business schools after 2-3 years.....anyone having any knowledge please guide me i have to decide...