does reading help

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi junta it may sound an outright ludicrous statement to some ppl and they'd reply of course it helps...but of late i've been experiencing this tht reading books n mags isnt helping me nemore...my reading speed is fairly constant at around 40...
Page 1 of 1

hi rajesh
now the big question is what do u read ?............. well according to me now you must go for diversed reading.................. as we all that in cat and other enterance exams passages that come are quite though.............. but if you have an idea about the topic then they become a it easier............. so now start reading a it diversed stuff............. like read editorials. read articles on science and economics ........... read on psycology, theology and stuff like that............. i sure this will help your rc score............

lokesh

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi junta

it may sound an outright ludicrous statement to some ppl and they'd reply of course it helps...but of late i've been experiencing this tht reading books n mags isnt helping me nemore...my reading speed is fairly constant at around 400 WPM and my scores in RC r not improving...

nebody else experiencing the same prob...n ppl advice me on how should i improve my RC scores...i score at about 75% accuracy and speed a question a min...

ciao
rajesh

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.