Does Life inspire movies or is it vice-versa?

9 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Life inspires movies or do movies inspire life or is it both. Please comment!!!! (This helps in a academic research)
Page 1 of 1

I should say its kind of a vicious circle...each inspires the other, and vice versa...movies from olden times were probably concentrating on factual incidents - but so do movies in these days - movies based on true stories which happened in history...then there are certain kind of movies which obtain their inspirations from incidents in history, but have a touch of romance/'somethin else' in them - a good example being Titanic...

Movies like Satya,Apharan, RDB - well...they are actually inspired by what is happening in life...but it also depends on the right message being absorbed on them - thus life too, takes its share from such kinds of movies, in the form of lessons learnt, morals gained...

Speaking about RDB...da situation in case of reservations is very much the same as da movie situation - the public of the country against the politics ruining democracy...so where are the revolutionaries now? We need some to go forward and do da 'task' rite?

Ashish

MDI Gurgaon(Batch of 2009)
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Life inspires movies or do movies inspire life or is it both.
Please comment!!!!
(This helps in a academic research)

1. Life Inspires movie .... Mahatma Gandhi, Bose, Gujurat Riots ...etc etc
  2. Movie inspires Life ... Matrix inspired us all
  3. Both inspire each other .. Bhagat Singh inspired -> RDB -> Youth of India
  4. Neither inpires .... Yadein etc etc ...

Dont think there can be any hard and fast rule on this.
Please comment!!!!

academic research = essay required by some coll w.r.t. entrance or somethin of that sort..

the whole idea of companies/colleges makin us write an essay is lost here. 😞

......personal attack..??

really.... ??!

and about ur response 2 the guy addressing him as "retarded" !!??

neways just remembered ...ignorance is bliss..!! rightly so!!

........we won't start a confrontation here....coz..we both won't budge....;)

n I love Pinklfoyd......so unlike u ,won't take a pun on ur userid

regarding spammers.. i know one.....Sahil goyal...he will hit here surely:)

regards from here too !!
lh

...........strange that people use language n comments as if they decide whats rite n wrong here...!!
in 15000 odd threads we find strange threads gallore......
MBA forum.....so why roock music...eating habbits....agony aunt..FI!..movies reviews.! n what not....Paagalguy has no problem there..nor do mods....!!

...it just a ques.....if this can't be someone'e part of imagination.....its no insane thought.......anyways its paagalguy forum:) ...........
u will see.....n amazed how this thread garners good responses n replies......

lol.. intrestingly you just like your name always hedge the questions asked,i dont find any answer to the concerned thread. i find your only motive is personal attack and that too in a very sick manner. and speaking about the movies inspiring the life or otherwise ,movies are just another tricky money making business,there is no effect of those movies on life(i dont know abt your life though) they are presented just as a piece of fiction to make money, we cannot and should not conduct an academic research over that.
and rock music,formula1 etc, are not irrelavent threads you will find some of the better posts there unless hedgers occupy the threads;it is going on in movie reviews,himesh threads.
15k fine but most of them are stale,pieces of crap lying somewhere back,just went thorugh a thread started way back in 2002,someone came and posted no surprises it was locked at once.

i wont be very amazed to see responses and replies from spammers though in this thread
regards,
vipfloyd

...........strange that people use language n comments as if they decide whats rite n wrong here...!!

in 15000 odd threads we find strange threads gallore......
MBA forum.....so why roock music...eating habbits....agony aunt..FI!..movies reviews.! n what not....Paagalguy has no problem there..nor do mods....!!

instead they should be noticing ur conduct n language though.......

if u don't approve...u are not compelled 2 reply to it....!

search the threads more closely....will find enough..to faint more!!!!

...it just a ques.....if this can't be someone'e part of imagination.....its no insane thought.......anyways its paagalguy forum:) ...........

u will see.....n amazed how this thread garners good responses n replies......

Please comment!!!!

Well I don't know, whether this thread is relevant or not Mr. Floyd, but am still gonna reply...!

I think it is both...!
In the earlier times, the scale was a bit tipped on the end that moviemakers accross the world, took real life inspirations...they even do to this day, what else would explain movies like Munich, Ray, Gandhi et al...!

But, on the other hand, the third wave ie. the mushrooming of media, and growing access to multiplexes (hello...our very own Bollywood churns out give-and-take more than 10K movies every year), there are some movies that leave a mark on the viewer's mindset, voila RDB the new wave of Youngsters picking up a revolt against the Reservation Brigade.

Also, there is one more case, the Movie inspiring more Movies of the same class, but we wouldn't be interested much in that, would we...!

On that note, I finally let go of my two cents, and a post after many days...!
Cheers!

are you seriously retarded? what kinda thread is this!! don't you have anything else for your academic research!! anyway what do you do? is this some kinda bollywood crap forum,where you will come with topics like movies,ramgopal verma polls and this. i have just fainted to see this one! you broke all records of stupid threads. this is an MBA forum for christs sake!!
and where are moderators :

Please comment!!!!