DOES INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM FAIL TO PROVIDE GOOD ENTREPRENEURS IN THE SOCIETY OR IT IS THE GRADUATES THEMSELVES WHO FAIL TO DO SO??

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi guysthis is something that i just cant solve....the question that keeps killing me is Why dont indian graduates, [maybe from IIMs or IITs] dont succeed in the corporate world, means not that much as people graduated from any foreign univers...
Page 1 of 1

Hi guys

this is something that i just cant solve....
the question that keeps killing me is Why dont indian graduates, [maybe from IIMs or IITs] dont succeed in the corporate world, means not that much as people graduated from any foreign universities [i may be wrong,but thats what i feel, not that graduates from IIMs are not successful, but hope u guys can understand in what way i am thinking].
To say a few very very very few people graduated from india are holding successful positions in big companies,.
i would love to here from the seniors what they feel, so that guys start going to abroad for mba,ect,. DONT GET a wrong idea that india doesnt produce [that] successful people in the corporate world.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...