Does anyone know how to resign from TCS?

6 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi, I need to resign from TCS as early as possible :new_ukliam2:. Can anyone please guide me through this as no one seems to know the procedure about it. I need to quit the company in less than 30 days. Can anyone please tell me how I can go ...
Page 1 of 1
if u r in some project then it will create some problem in the sense that u have to get the approval from ur reporting manager(in some cases NOC from client also)
Simply write a mail to ur PM cc it to HR stating that consider this mail as ur official resignation and ur last date in the organisation is ***
now notice period is 30 days so if u dont serve the 30 days notice period u have to shell out money as equivalent to the salary for those number of days which u r not serving.. lets say u r giving notice for only 20 days then u have to give money for remaining 10 days only...
and dont worry(this process is very smooth once ur PM approves it from his end)....
CHEERS

Yeehoo! Yeah agreed. Thanks for the info.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

if u r in some project then it will create some problem in the sense that u have to get the approval from ur reporting manager(in some cases NOC from client also)
Simply write a mail to ur PM cc it to HR stating that consider this mail as ur official resignation and ur last date in the organisation is ***
now notice period is 30 days so if u dont serve the 30 days notice period u have to shell out money as equivalent to the salary for those number of days which u r not serving.. lets say u r giving notice for only 20 days then u have to give money for remaining 10 days only...
and dont worry(this process is very smooth once ur PM approves it from his end)....
CHEERS

Actually I have heard that the process to initiate the resignation itself takes a month. The HRs dont agree to this but I have heard this from some people.
So, I need to know the correct procedure to resign and what I can do to complete it quickly.

Every company has a specific policy of exit processes. There is a notice period. If you cannot fulfil the notice period, the company takes that much amount as notice penalty, based on the process plan.

You can speak to HR and say that you need to exit ASAP. They will give you a number of notice days, and an amount you will have to pay. You can also forfeit your last month's salary as notice equivalent. However, i cannot help you if you also need the money.

Regards,
Grondmaster
try kicking/punching your boss 😁 😁

on a serious note, try speaking to ur HR Deptt to see if notice period can be shortened. Most companies relent incase the reason is convincing enough.

Actually I have heard that the process to initiate the resignation itself takes a month. The HRs dont agree to this but I have heard this from some people.
So, I need to know the correct procedure to resign and what I can do to complete it quickly.
Hi,

I need to resign from TCS as early as possible :new_ukliam2:. Can anyone please guide me through this as no one seems to know the procedure about it. I need to quit the company in less than 30 days. Can anyone please tell me how I can go about doing this?

try kicking/punching your boss 😁 😁

on a serious note, try speaking to ur HR Deptt to see if notice period can be shortened. Most companies relent incase the reason is convincing enough.

Hi,

I need to resign from TCS as early as possible :new_ukliam2:. Can anyone please guide me through this as no one seems to know the procedure about it. I need to quit the company in less than 30 days. Can anyone please tell me how I can go about doing this?