does anyone know about MUMBAI BUSNIESS SCHOOL , belapur navi mumbai

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
To Whomsoever It May Concern Sir my name is Mohd Mudsassar , i have appeared in mat febuary exam and my composite score was 615 and my percentile was 75 , i tried in many b-schools but due to my low percentage at high school and graduation i di...
Page 1 of 1

For more information on Mumbai Business School please visit the following thread:
Mumbai Business School

Thread Locked
~Nikhil

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
To Whomsoever It May Concern
Sir my name is Mohd Mudsassar , i have appeared in mat febuary exam and my composite score was 615 and my percentile was 75 , i tried in many b-schools but due to my low percentage at high school and graduation i did't make up :boat:, right now i have only one option left that is MUMBAI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS , CBD BELAPUR ,NAVI MUMBAI , This school is showing that it has a good placement record , but unfortunately i can't find anything on internet except his website , sir i don't have enough time to visit this school campus , niether i want to waste my year because i have wasted one year in preparations , it's my request to u that plz find out not very deep information , but atleast that information through which i can take my decision for doing mba in MSB , navi mumbai .
thanks a lot for reading my msg:argue: MOHD MUDASSAR :new_ukliam2:

Hi,
Try at Mumbai Business School situated at Malad.They are better.
Mumbai Business School - MBS

To Whomsoever It May Concern
Sir my name is Mohd Mudsassar , i have appeared in mat febuary exam and my composite score was 615 and my percentile was 75 , i tried in many b-schools but due to my low percentage at high school and graduation i did't make up :boat:, right now i have only one option left that is MUMBAI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS , CBD BELAPUR ,NAVI MUMBAI , This school is showing that it has a good placement record , but unfortunately i can't find anything on internet except his website , sir i don't have enough time to visit this school campus , niether i want to waste my year because i have wasted one year in preparations , it's my request to u that plz find out not very deep information , but atleast that information through which i can take my decision for doing mba in MSB , navi mumbai .
thanks a lot for reading my msg:argue: MOHD MUDASSAR :new_ukliam2: