Do you really need coaching for CAT????

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
* When i was in 3rd year,Some friend of mine told me about this MBA and media was also hyping about the pays of IIM's then.Since i didn't had a sound academic record ,I was left with no choice except to go for MBA as its entrance is never subjecti...
Page 1 of 1
subhash_v Says
fivepointsome1.blogspot.com

buddy this is public forum and ur advertisement centre.......anyway i ask the mods to close this thread
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
y thr is no need?? most of students join the coachng centres and they pay that huge sum for that....let them know the facts dude

Anything..Anything..AnythinG someday will make everything

Please don't try to try to explicitly promote your blog. You could put it as a link in your signature so that it's visible in every 'relevant' post you make

Mridul
When i was in 3rd year,Some friend of mine told me about this MBA and media was also hyping about the pays of IIM's then.Since i didn't had a sound academic record ,I was left with no choice except to go for MBA as its entrance is never subjective.If i had been sound i would had tried GATE ,since its relatively easy.Most of the students appear for the CAT for the same reason.So someone has suggested me to take coaching.Since i had relatively no knowledge about the CAT then ,i aslo joined the coaching centre by paying a whopping sum of 23000/-.Now the question is did they teach you for that 23000?????

MORE AND MORE CONTINUED ON Anything..Anything..AnythinG someday will make everything :

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/is-coaching-necessary-25016077
And please DO NOT promote your blog in every other post!

y thr is no need?? most of students join the coachng centres and they pay that huge sum for that....let them know the facts dude

Anything..Anything..AnythinG someday will make everything

only mods shd tell do we really need this thread

fivepointsome1.blogspot.com

When i was in 3rd year,Some friend of mine told me about this MBA and media was also hyping about the pays of IIM's then.Since i didn't had a sound academic record ,I was left with no choice except to go for MBA as its entrance is never subjective.If i had been sound i would had tried GATE ,since its relatively easy.Most of the students appear for the CAT for the same reason.So someone has suggested me to take coaching.Since i had relatively no knowledge about the CAT then ,i aslo joined the coaching centre by paying a whopping sum of 23000/-.Now the question is did they teach you for that 23000?????

MORE AND MORE CONTINUED ON Anything..Anything..AnythinG someday will make everything :