do u remember Old Chinese Kung Fu Drama Serials On indian channel "Home Tv"

90 Posts  ·  60 Users
About this group
Hello friends do u guys remember Old Chinese Kung Fu Drama Serials On indian channel "Home Tv"?? ( in 1996-9 :: they all were in hindi dub ...gr8 series... very popular show in india i am a huge fan of kungfu series, Home tv... T...
Page 1 of 9

missing so much.. :(

loved the series since my childhood...

i want all series Hindi dubbed version back.. god please help me...

1 like
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hey guys i remembered something, one of the very famous serial character was "Bug-jimmo" and u knw tht serial story based on the two brothers, one magical sword was also there. in that serial 2-3 love stories are also beautiful...
hey guys i have only remembr tht much so nw please you try to remember the name of that serial...and let me know...Thnks!!

Bak Jin Mo
Bak Jin Min
Bak Yuk Ying

2 brothes and 1 sister.

2 magical sword " Red Dharmik Talwaar & Blue Shaitani Teg"

serial name is "Blood Stained Intrigue"

BLOOD STAINED INTRIGUE Opening Theme
YouTube - BLOOD STAINED INTRIGUE Opening Theme

Hindi Dubbed video clip.
Dailymotion - The Blood Stained Intrigue Hindi Dub - a Life & Style video
1 like
Hey guys i remembered something, one of the very famous serial character was "Bug-jimmo" and u knw tht serial story based on the two brothers, one magical sword was also there. in that serial 2-3 love stories are also beautiful...
hey guys i have only remembr tht much so nw please you try to remember the name of that serial...and let me know...Thnks!!

ZU MOUNTIAN SAGA-THE BEST

any update?

^^ ohh yeah...

i really wanna kno how did de manage to fly.. n jump 20-25 feets high...

anyone found HINDI dubbed version?

Getting nostalgic .. I remember quite a years bk I saw a chinese serial(dubbed in hindi)at 5pm i suppose.It started as teh story of a prince and his servant who were both in luv wid the same women.But the prince was an idiot.After some episodes the prince was sent to learn chinese warfare tricks after whih he became very intelligent and got her women.The servant got the his women too(princess's maid 😃 ).The servant became loyal to his master and all of them thn started the journey to finish the evils ...
thts wat i remember.Was it himgiri ke veer ???

I luved tht really !!! thnks for bringing bk the gud memories

Brothers under the skin (Do Bhai) ?

do u remember Chau Pai Tung?

awara budha 4 hands kungfu ( legend of the condor heroes)

1 like