do u believe in god?do u believe in the power of prayer?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
sorry if i this thread apperas to be a bit spiritual type.but i feel strongly that there is some power who is there to help u.please post u r view if u believe in god or the power of prayer.all r welcome athiest are also invited. ::
Page 1 of 1

A pretty relevant thread here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/has-the-concept-of-god-become-defunct-now-25000715

and one of my favourites too 😃 You'll can continue in that thread

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

For me, there is no god or any kind of power above. I believe in things having a solid logic behind them.

Further a believe religion forces you to pray and think about some higher powers. Did anyone notice that there are more penalties in religion than comforting thoughts?

I am @saurabh.
abhi_g1 Says
sorry if i this thread apperas to be a bit spiritual type.but i feel strongly that there is some power who is there to help u.please post u r view if u believe in god or the power of prayer.all r welcome athiest are also invited.

there r many who believe in this.. prayers are used as alternate healing method in few places.. personally im yet to witness the phenomena..

sorry if i this thread apperas to be a bit spiritual type.but i feel strongly that there is some power who is there to help u.please post u r view if u believe in god or the power of prayer.all r welcome athiest are also invited.