Do colleges provide practical software training to computer students during course?

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
yes most of the colleges practical training . Even I have seen many colleges which include the cost of Laptop in Academic free . To insure every body must have Laptop while studing
Page 1 of 1

Colleges & State universities provided the special training or events. Often, to encourage enrollment, colleges will hold free training seminars in various subjects to introduce potential students to what they will learn if they enroll. Sometimes these events are comprehensive enough to fulfill the computer training needs.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I found students often graduate from university and have trouble finding employment. The reason for this is because students are not given any practical training, making them less favorable for immediate hire.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Today, computer colleges can offer hands on training, preparing students for work in the real world. One of the greatest attributes of these colleges is that they offer stages, or internships that are geared towards providing all of their students with actual experience working in their intended fields of expertise.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes most of the colleges practical training . Even I have seen many colleges which include the cost of Laptop in Academic free . To insure every body must have Laptop while studing 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...