Do 10th & 12th marks have any importance in FMS & other elite B school?

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Guys i want to ask that do 10th & 12th marks have any importance in FMS & other elite B school at the time of student selection? or only graduation & cat marks matter other than GD & PI?
Page 1 of 1

Dear friend before making a new thread, you should first search. There are already some threads discussing this issue.

@ topic..
Of course there is a little inclination towards those who performed well in X and XII, BUT i said BUT, it doesn't mean that if you haven't scored well you have lost the battle. . If you perform well you still have the chances.. But There are some institutes that directly take into account your Xii and Xth percentage before giving calls . like IIM Shillong.
It has a little effect. But your good performance in entrance and further process can nullify the disadvantage of having scored less percentage. . I hope you might have got an idea..
Good luck.. 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Guys i want to ask that do 10th & 12th marks have any importance in FMS & other elite B school at the time of student selection? or only graduation & cat marks matter other than GD & PI?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.