DMS-IITD 2006 experiences

115 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
cant find a separate thread for experiences, so starting one... well here goes... my info: Rank 89 GD topic : Who says consumer is the king? we were pretty lucky, coz other groups got kooky topics like woman make bad managers... and ano...
Page 1 of 12
Yeh well , you can blame it on the very cold shower me and kunal had that morning at hostel before the interview

Else , normally me and kunal are Hot :wow: (or maybe you cud say not so cool )

I also saw the dms site was down for maintenance , thought DMS was trying to pull a quick one on us , but I guess now its just regular maintenance ..

hahaha... Ya man that cold shower was something... Yogi again sorts things out... Behaving like a true yogi...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
thanx seniors.. with all the querries abt the results finally being answered we can all go ahead and celebrate holi !
happy HOLI to all puys..

cheers
freewill_kingsize Says
gud to see familiar names on pg.......rumblingthunder, maxter, coolkunal, yes the wait is surely getting our nerves......but lets wait.....hope most of us .....surprised to see coolkunal losing his cool, maxter getting tensed....thot u two were the coolest puys at the time of interveiw stay cool and njoi

Yeh well , you can blame it on the very cold shower me and kunal had that morning at hostel before the interview

Else , normally me and kunal are Hot :wow: (or maybe you cud say not so cool )

I also saw the dms site was down for maintenance , thought DMS was trying to pull a quick one on us , but I guess now its just regular maintenance ..

guys, like yogi said.. enjoy the holi and the weekend!!!! But its good to see ppl back on this thread. Hoping for a good result for everybody out here on PG!!! Make us proud..

Chill out ppl....
Most probably the results will not be out this week becos most of the junta are out of IITD for mid sem break...so for the moment u can chill out n have a bash for Holi....According to me the results should come out on the given date only..But then u never knw about the results ...They come out when they are least expected...??: ??: ??: ...
So hold on ppl and have a happy n "SAFE" HOli...

BTW the website has nothin to do with results...Techcomm most probably doin some thingy on the Website.... ...

Cheers
Yogi

ExpandingHorizon Says
At the rate at which my mental stability is breaking down I will be admitted to a lunatic asylum before the results come out. If theres anything worse than having to wait indefinitely for MBA results to come out, it's having a job which bores you to death, while you wait for the results.

where else to start the journey if not at pagalguy!!! dude, everybody is hoping the results come out soon.
funkypratik Says
the iid d mba site is down for maintainence.. is that some indication for the result or is it jus regular upgrade work ?

iitdmba.com was never down, iitd.ac.in was down may be because they were uploading GATE results...well, i agree that the results should not take so much time, but when i asked the same to madhur, he said that all the iit's internally decide to declare the results at around the same time...may be thats why...!!!

Rohit

the iid d mba site is down for maintainence.. is that some indication for the result or is it jus regular upgrade work ?

freewill_kingsize Says
gud to see familiar names on pg.......rumblingthunder, maxter, coolkunal, yes the wait is surely getting our nerves......but lets wait.....hope most of us .....surprised to see coolkunal losing his cool, maxter getting tensed....thot u two were the coolest puys at the time of interveiw stay cool and njoi

arre yaar king... not getting tensed n all... anyways, even if i get to know my result now, will have to wait until the month end in order to finalize my admission decision.. so, not much of a difference... was a bit free, so i thought that i'll just browse through last years thread to dig some info... btw, last year ppl knew that the results were goin to be out at 11 am on 15th feb.